16

Chapter 16: Kill or be Killed.

*Psst!! Play the song at the top! It'll make reading this chapter a little more fun!*

*UNEDITED*

"Wait..Undyne almost killed me.."

"Didn't Flowey say something about this world being kill or be killed...?"

"I'm curious..."

"What happens If I kill something or someone...?"
You spoke to yourself, your index finger on your chin.

"I'll say it again... I'm curious..."
You then walked around for a bit, encountering a monster while doing so.

"Curiousity killed the cat." You mumbled and pressed the FIGHT button, Bringing the monsters whose name was Woshua's HP down, it was now dangerously low.

You dodged a few of woushua's attacks, losing some HP while doing so, when it was your turn you pressed the FIGHT button again and brought the monster's HP down to 0.

Woshua turned to dust.

"That actually felt....Strangely good..." You mumbled, a smile on your face, you walked around for a bit more, another monster was encountered.

You were curious as to If you killed another monster, would the sight of them turning into dust please you?

~

Turns out it did! Who knew killing a bunch of innocent monsters was something that would please your now unclean soul.

You turned around, "I think I should head back.." You started to walk back the way you came, walking towards snowdin where Sans and Papyrus were.

During your walk back to the beginning you encountered a fair few monsters.
You killed them, turned them all to dust.

It didn't achieve you anything, it just somehow brought you satisfaction, it also stained your clothes with dust.

You were almost back at Snowdin, but what you didn't know was that you were being watched by a certain somebody, that somebody having next to no body, the body they had was a green stem, atop of the stem was a stamen with bright yellow petals resting on it.

The stalker was the infamous Flowey.

Without knowledge of the psychotic flower stalking you, you continued to walk a lonely road, it was only you and you walked alone.

The reason you walked alone was because you had murdered all the poor, innocent monsters in the area, there were currently none left.

~

Alas, you were now back in snowdin, you wanted to visit Sans, after all he was your boyfriend and you loved him to bits.

You knocked on the front door of Sans and Papyrus' place, the door was soon opened by Papyrus, "HUMAN! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" You looked at him, "Sorry, I felt like coming back for a bit, may I come in?" You asked politely.

"OF COURSE HUMAN!" He moved away from the door so you could walk inside, "Where's Sans?" 

"HE'S IN HIS ROOM, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GO GET HIM FOR YOU?" Papyrus asked, quite loudly.

You shook your head, "No thank you Papyrus." You then walked into the kitchen, opened a draw and took out something shiny.

You looked at the pointy object, "What have I done...?" You asked yourself, regret washing over your unclean soul, you heard footsteps coming your way, you hid the pointy object in your jacket pocket and faced the monster that stood in front of you.