14

Somehow writing calms me down and helps me think :/

Chapter fourteen: Undyne.

*UNEDITED*

The lazy skeleton that was laying on the couch sat up once he had heard his name, he then looked at the person who said his name and that person was you.

"Yeah?" He replied lazily.

You were nervous no doubt about that, I mean you had asked Sans to come with you on your journey through the underground and now you're going to tell him that you don't want him to come with you, that you want to go alone? It's not easy to say, you felt extremely bad about changing your plans that you and Sans had both agreed on.

You took another deep breath before speaking, "Well I was wondering If.." You paused for a few seconds before you continued, "If I can, go alone.... if i could journey throughout the underground
a-alone.." You didn't make eye contact with Sans, you looked at the floor instead.

Sans looked confused, he let out a sigh before he got up off the couch and walked over towards you, "Y/n, why did you change your mind?" You didn't answer, you were tongue tied to put it simply you didn't know what to say, 'Oh just you know.... a talking flower told me to go alone or he'll kill you.' No you can't say that so instead you remained silent.

Sans sighed again, "Y/n.." He placed two fingers under your chin and lifted your face up, making you make eye contact with him. You looked at Sans who was also looking at you, it felt like he was staring right into your soul. 

"W-Well I kinda wanna go alone S-So I can do things by myself..?" You finally spoke up and when you did your answer sounded more like a question. Sans eyes you suspiciously, "Is there something you're not tellin' me buttercup?" You rapidly shook your head, "N-No." 

Sans continued to look at you with suspicion, but he shrugged it off, he loved you so he felt like he could trust you, "Alright.. But If ya get hurt or If ya need help just call, you have mine and Papyrus' number.." 

You nodded, "Thank you Sans." You pressed your lips onto his teeth, giving him a short kiss before pulling away, "Anyway.. I think I might go now.." You wrapped Sans in a hug and whispered a quiet 'I love you' to him, he kissed the top of your head and repeated some of his previous words, "If you need help just give me a call okay? I love you buttercup."

~

You had walked passed the area where you had fought Papyrus and you were now in an area that looked similar to the waterfalls that Sans had taken you to, the thought did come across to you that you were in the waterfalls but Sans had teleported you to an area in the waterfalls that was surrounded in echo flowers, you hadn't yet explored throughout the waterfalls so you weren't exactly sure where you were.

The weather wasn't cold but it wasn't exactly hot eather, I guess you could say that it was warm? It wasn't cold enough to wear the fluffy jacket but it was a little hot wearing it, so you rolled up the sleeves.

You continued to walk through the new area until you walked into another room and saw an orange(ish) monster that was standing(?) next to an echo flower and beside the echo flower was a small sentry station but that wasn't all. Sans was inside the Sentry station.

(Smol confession, let's say the reader knows Monster kid, okay? I just got lazy whenever one of the scenes with monster kid show up, I didn't forget about him, I was just too lazy to write what he said and stuffz like that)

You ran up to Sans and gave him a bone crushing hug, "You didn't tell me that you would be here!" Sans chuckled, "Hmmm, I didn't?" His question sounded slightly rhetorical.

"Hey Sans where are we?" You unwrapped your arms from Sans' torso, releasing him from the hug, "We're in the waterfalls buttercup."
"I thought so!"

You spoke with Sans for a few minuted before you continued walking, You were now in a room with a small bridge that lead South, there was also another one of those boxes, a sign was beside it. You walked up to the sign and began to read it.
'This is a box, you can put an item in and take an item out. Why would you though? You can't use items when they're in the box! Sincerely a box hater.'

When you had finished reading the sign you started to walk down the bridge that you had seen before, you stopped walking across it when you had seen the falling rocks, "Looks like I'm gonna have to run through and hope for the best..." You sprinted across the bridge with the falling rocks, surprisingly you didn't get hit by any rocks.

You continued to walk until you saw an echo flower, curiously you interacted with it, touching one of the petals, it then spoke, 'I swear I saw something behind that rushing water..' 
"Lets just see about that then.." You said aloud, the echo flower coping your words.

You walked back up to the rushing water and quickly checked behind it, "Why the hell is there a camera her- You know what, I'm just not gonna question it.."
You realised that none of the falling rocks were actually hitting you, so you took your time walking back to the start of the bridge.

You made it back up, you were about to walk passed the box, you walked through the water, you noticed something behind the falling water, you walked north and to your surprise you walked right into a small room, there was a pink tutu lying on the ground. You decided to pick it up and put it in your bag.

~

You were now about to walk through the tall grass to get to your next destination, you took a few steps into the grass but you couldn't move due to a figure standing pretty much in front of you, it was wearing some sort of armour. But that wasn't all Papyrus was there too, he was walking towards the armour wearing monster.

~ (Imma skip Papyrus' speech thingie with Undyne because I'm lazy)

You had just figured out that the monster that wore the armour was Undyne, the same Undyne that was pretty much always spoken about. Papyrus and Undyne had just finished their conversation, Papyrus had left leaving just Undyne by yourself, you decided to sneak away while you could.

As soon as you had taken one step and I mean one god damn step Undyne had heard it, the next thing you knew the armoured monster held a blue spear which was pointed towards your direction, Undyne then slowly began to take a few steps towards you.
You held your breath, 'Sh*t..'

Undyne then charged towards you with the spear in her hand, 'Well I'm f*cked..' 
But, for some reason luck was on your side. Undyne decided to leave you be, her spear was lowered as she walked off into the darkness.

"Huh.. I guess I'm safe.."

"Well for now anyway."