04

*UNEDITED*

Chapter four: Snowdin

The first thing you noticed when you had left was the snow,  it was everywhere. You started walking through the snow, shivering from the cold.

You passed a lot of trees, you felt uneasy like you were being watched.  You shrugged the feeling off and continued to walk, your teeth chattering as you trudged through the snow.

You came across a large stick, it was too big and heavy to pick up so you stepped over it. You walked passed the silent and still trees until you heard a snap. someone was definitely following you..

You started to panic, you walked faster until you were almost running. There was a small bridge in sight, you ran towards it, hoping to escape who or what ever was following you. 

You were standing in front of the small bridge, the bars were too wide to stop any one so you could go through with ease. You were about to go through the bars but you didn't. You were paralyzed as soon as you heard the sound of footsteps coming closer.

You wanted to move, but you couldn't. The footsteps got louder until they stopped, whatever was following you was now behind you.

"H U M A N..." a masculine but lazy voice spoke.

"D O N ' T  Y O U  K N O W
H O W  T O  G  R  E  E  T  A
N  E  W  P  A  L?"

T  U  R  N   A  R  O  U  N  D
A  N  D   S  H  A  K  E   M  Y
H  A  N  D."

You slowly turned around, you couldn't see the mysterious figure because of the fog that surrounded him. He stretched his arm out, waiting for you to do the same, you wearily reached your arm out and shook the 'mans hand.' 

His hand felt somewhat boney and cold.

A loud 'farting' noise was heard your eyes widened, a smile tugging at your lips.

"hehehe, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick."  The fog cleared, you were able too see what stood in front of you.

"It's ALWAYS funny." You blinked, the thing that was in front of you was, a skeleton?

"Anyways you're a human right?" The skeleton questioned, you nodded. "That's Hilarious."

"I'm sans, sans the skeleton."

"I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now."   "But..... y'now..."                                   "I don't really care about capturing anybody."  You felt relieved, relieved that you weren't going to be captured by a skeleton.

"Now my brother papyrus..."    
"He's a human hunting FANATIC." 
'Nevermind, I'm still gonna be captured by a skeleton.'

"Hey, actually I think that's him over there.."
"I have an idea, go through this gate thingy.

"Yeah go right through, my bro make the bars too wide to stop anyone."

'Well you're right about that.' You walked through the 'gate' sans was close behind you.
"Quick behind that conveniently-shaped lamp."

You did as you were told and hid behind the lamp... 'This lamp is conveniently shaped, but why?'

Before you could even blink another skeleton had appeared, 'This must be sans' brother..... Papyrus.'  

"Sup bro?" Sans' voice spoke, you had no idea why but his voice is like music to your ears.
"YOU KNOW WHAT 'SUP' BROTHER!"  

'Yep this guy was defiantly his brother.' 

"IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T..... RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZLES!"                    
 The taller skeleton whose name appeared to be Papyrus, his voice was loud, your ears felt like they would explode.

"YOU JUST HANG AROUND OUTSIDE YOUR STATION!"                                                                    
     "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?"

"Staring at this lamp, It's really cool, do you wanna look?"                                                                          
'Sans you bloody bastard, are you trying to give me away??' you said to yourself, venom lacing your non-existent words.

"NO!!!"   "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!" papyrus stomped his foot on the ground like a little kid throwing a tantrum. "WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!?!"                                                   "I WANT TO BE READY!!"

"I WILL BE THE ONE!"
 "I MUST BE THE ONE!"                                                                                                    
    "I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN!"

"THEN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS... WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE!"

"RESPECT... RECOGNITION.... I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!"                              "PEOPLE WILL ASK TO BE MY 'FRIEND,'     I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING." papyrus's placed his hand on his chest proudly, showing a heroic stance.

"hmmmmm." sans hummed.  "Maybe this lamp will help you."                                                                  
'Sans, stop trying to give me away!' you mentally cursed.

"SANS!!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!YOU LAZYBONES!"                                                                  
'You can say that again.' you rolled your eyes.

"ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BOONDOGGLE."
  "YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EVERY DAY!!!"

"Hey, take it easy, I've gotten a ton of work done today."                                                                      
"A skele-ton." Sans winked, his hands resting in the pockets of his blue hoodie. You put a hand over your mouth to stop the laugh that was itching to get out.

"SANS!!!"

"come on, you're smiling."   

 "I AM AND I HATE IT!" Papyrus sighed, "WHY DOES SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME..HAVE TO DO SO MUCH JUST TO GET SOME RECOGNITION..."

"Wow, sounds like you're really working yourself..."

"Down to the bone.." Sans winked his hands now out of his hoodie pockets.

you laughed, thank god it couldn't be heard over Papyrus's loud voice.

"UGHH!"   "I WILL ATTEND TO MY PUZZLES, AS FOR YOUR WORK, PUT A LITTLE MORE 'BACKBONE' INTO IT, NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Papyrus walked away after saying his part, you were about to step out from behind the lamp until papyrus came back, "HEH!" Papyrus then left again.

"Ok, you can come out now." Sans said, you then came out from your 'hiding place.' You walked up to Sans and decided to talk to him, "Hey sans, thanks for letting me hide." 

"It's no problem kiddo but you oughta get going, he might come back, and if he does...You'll have to sit through more of my hilarious jokes." Sans winked and you chuckled.

"Okay, bye sans!" you waved to him before leaving.

You went to leave the room but before you could, Sans spoke again, "Actually, hey...hate to bother ya but can you do me a favour?" You nodded, how bad could this favour be?   

"I was thinking, my brother's been kinda down lately...he's never seen a human before and seeing you might just make his day."    
"Don't worry, he's not dangerous, even if he tries to be.." 

You sighed, "Okay, I'll do it."

"Thanks a million, I'll be up ahead," Sans started walking in the direction that you had came from, "Sans, Wait!" you called out but he was already gone.

You sighed as you walked into the next room.

A/n This chapter was short..
And it sucked...

lol sorry about that xD