13

*UNEDITED*

Chapter thirteen: Psychotic Flower

You were causally walking around Snowdin, Papyrus was at his post, keeping watch for humans but so was Sans so you were left by yourself.

You were feeling a little hungry and to your luck you had just passed Grillby's, you soon turned around and walked up to Grillby's, you opened the door and walked inside, you were greeted by the smell of freshly cooked food, your mouth watered as your nose tasted the amazing scent that lingered in the air.

You walked up to the bar stool that you and Sans had sat at when you had first came to Grillby's. You sat down on one of the bar stools, Grillby walked over towards you, he remained quiet so you decided to speak up, "Can I please get a burger?" Grillby nodded and walked away.

Grillby soon came back with your food, you told him a a quick 'Thank you' and began to eat.
When you had finished eating Grillby came back over to you, you grabbed some G out of your jacket pocket and handed it to him.
Grillby looked at the G in your hand and simply shook his head, he gave you a look that read something along the lines of, 'Don't worry about it.' You somehow understood what he meant and said another 'Thank you' before putting the G back in your pocket and jumped off of your seat.

You had exited Grillby's with a full stomach.

~

It was currently night time, also known as time to go to sleep but you had a small problem.
You couldn't sleep. Sans was in his room while you were on the couch, You continued tossing and turning until you gave up. You grabbed your blanket and pillow then quietly stormed up the stairs towards Sans' room.

You opened Sans' door, the pillow and the blanket both in your least dominant hand, you practically threw them on Sans' bed, You then crawled in the skeleton's bed so that you were laying next to Sans who was still somehow sleeping. Your face was buried in his bony chest as you wrapped your arms around his torso. You soon fell into a voluntary sleep, not knowing that the 'sleeping' skeleton was awake and  had wrapped his boney arms around your waist, pulling you closer before falling asleep.

~

You soon woke up, Your eyes fluttered open and looked at the boney figure in front of you, you looked at Sans who appeared to be looking back at you, your arms were still around his torso but his arms were also wrapped around your waist. You blushed a little bit before saying a quick, "Good morning."

Sans pressed his teeth on your forehead, his teeth rested on your forehead for a few seconds before they moved away, he looked at you with a heartwarming smile, "Mornin' buttercup."

You stayed in Sans' embrace for a little longer, he was warm and you didn't want to leave his warm embrace, you slowly closed your eyes and tried to drift off back to sleep but you couldn't because you were now wide awake.

You sighed, "Hey Sans?"
Sans looked at you curiously before responding, "Yeah?"
"I'm probably going to continue exploring the underground today... and you know, break the barrier while I'm at it."

Sans was about to protest before you muttered a quiet 'Please, I want to free everyone and I can't stay here forever..' Sans sighed and hesitantly nodded, "Alright.."

You removed your arms away from Sans' boney torso and started to sit up, Sans' arms unwrapped themselves from around your waist allowing you to sit up completely, Sans copied your actions and sat up as well.
"I won't be leaving yet, I'll stay with you for a few more hours." You kissed Sans' forehead.

Sans blushed a bit before nodding, "Alright buttercup."

You slowly got off of the bed and walked towards the door, opened it and walked outside of the room, Sans followed you.
You started to walk down the stairs until you accidentally missed a step and started to fall down the stairs, Luckily Sans was behind you, you were surrounded by a blue aura and you were somehow floating.

You were gently placed at the bottom of the stairs, you quickly turned around and looked at Sans who was also standing in front of you at the bottom of the stairs, "Was that you? and if it was HOW?" You stated, you were clearly curious. Sans chuckled, "Yup, it was me. As for how let's just say magic."

You crossed your arms and pouted, "That's not an explanation." You uncrossed your arms, "But thanks for stopping me from falling down the stairs."
"No problem buttercup."
"Now that I think about it what exactly can you do?"

Sans had told you about his powers, it interested you. Your favourite was his 'Gaster blasters' you were a little envious of his powers because, well who wouldn't be??

~

You were outside with Sans and Papyrus, there was a snowball in your hand, you smirked before throwing the snowball at Papyrus, "Bullseye!" You said victoriously when the snowball had hit Papyrus in the face. Papyrus let out a surprised "NYEH!" before picking up a pile of snow and made some snowballs, "PREPARE YOURSELF HUMAN!" Papyrus had thrown the four snowballs that were in his hands at you. You didn't have time to dodge so you copped four snowballs in the face.

You fell backwards and landed on your butt, you started to laugh and picked up some more snow, made it into a snowball and threw it at a distracted Sans.
Sans had been hit in the face with a snowball once again.

You ended up having a snowball fight with the two skeletons.

~Timeskip brought to you by Snowball fights

You decided to stay with the skelebro's for another hour, Sans agreed that he would come with you on your journey but speaking of the skelebro's they were inside the house while you were just sitting outside in the cold snow.
You were about to get up and walk inside until a yellow flower popped up from the ground.

"Howdy." The flower spoke, "What are you doing here Flowey?" you raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms. "Golly Y/n you sound so happy to see me." Flowey said with obvious sarcasm.

"Píss off petals." You mumbled, your arms still crossed. Flowey rolled his eyes, "Hey buddy.. I'd watch what you say if I were you."
You stood up, "Well..I'm not you so I can say whatever the hell I want."

Flowey's eyes hardened, "Buddy Listen.to.me." His voice got slightly demonic making you jump.
As much as you didn't want to, you were now listening to the flower.

The flower chuckled, "That's better, now as I was saying." He paused for a few seconds before continuing, "Finish your what you call your journey and hurry up about it I'm tired of waiting for another human to fall down." You gulped, "Alright fine, I'll just tell Sans to hurry up, he's coming with me after al-" You were cut off by a demonic, "NO!"

You jumped and almost fell over but you managed to stop yourself from falling, "No what...?"
"Go alone! Not with the smiley-trashbag!" Flowey spoke, he was clearly agitated, but why..?
"Sans is not a smiley-trashbag, Don't you dare call him that! and why must I go alone?!" You said with venom lacing your words.

Flowey scowled, "Just do as I say or.." He chuckled darkly, "I'll KILL him! I'll kill your precious but pathetic skeleton!"
You stiffened, He doesn't mean it does he..?

"So are ya gonna travel alone?" Flowey asked, you didn't say anything, you only nodded.
"Good, Well See ya!" Flowey laughed demonically before disappearing back into the ground.

You gulped, "Well.. Now I have to tell Sans that i'm going to be going alone.." You started to walk towards the skelebro's house door, you opened the door and walked inside, you gulped again and walked towards Sans who was on the couch, "Hey Sans..?"

A/n, I just wanna say something real quick...I'm so freaking excited to write the final chapter!

Anyways, Buh Bai!