05

Chapter 5: The skeleton brothers

There were a few paths, one leading towards the direction you had just came from, the other leading North, it was located in the middle of the snowy room and the last one lead towards the end of the cold, snow covered room.

You decided to go to the path that pointed North so you did just that. There was a river filled with dark blue water but what was in the river was fishing line, the fishing line however was attached to a fishing rod which was somehow affixed to the ground.

You walked up to the fishing rod and reeled the line in, what laid on the line wasn't a fish but it was a piece of paper, you looked at the piece of paper it had a number on it and a photo of a strange monster, another thing that was written on the paper was, 'Call me! here's my number!'

"What would happen if I called this ugly asś monster?" You sighed as your curiosity got the best of you, you pulled out your phone that Toriel had kindly given you and called the number. It rung for a good ten seconds until someone answered, an excited 'hello' was heard through the other line. "Actually no." you said aloud as you quickly hung up.

You looked around the room and sighed when there was nothing left to explore, you then walked out of the room and say a box, a sign stood next to it. You read the sign, it said, 'This is a box, you can put an item inside or take an item out. The same box will appear later so don't worry about coming back. Sincerely a box lover.'

You looked inside of the box, there was nothing but a glove in there, it was labelled as a 'tough glove.' "hmm tough glove?" you placed your pointer finger under your chin and started to think for awhile, "Oh I get it!"
"Tough Glove means Tough love!" you shouted confidently.

You decided to put the tough glove on, it was a little big but it warmed up your hand a little bit, you then started to walk down the path that you were pretty confident that it lead to the end of the current room that you were in. Before you could exit completely there was a slight tug at your chest, "Oh boy here we go again." you mumbled. You had entered a fight!

Snowdrake flutters forth!

FIGHT, ACT, ITEM, MERCY

You once again pressed act, you were given the options to Check, Laugh, Heckle and Joke. You pressed Check, you wanted to know who well in your case, what you were up against.

Snowdrake, 6 ATK 2 DEF, This teen comedian fights to keep a captive audience.

"Better not Snow Flake out!" The teenage monster said quite proudly. 'Oh god that was terrible.' you said to yourself as you shook your head slightly, you couldn't help but laugh at his horrible pun.

The Snowdrake suddenly stopped, "See, laughs! Dad was wrong!" It seems that Snowdrake was pleased with it's 'cool' pun, he decided to Spare you.

You accepted it's Mercy and spared him.

YOU WON! You earned 0 XP and 12 gold!

The battle then ended, "Well that was easy.." You sighed and continued to walk down the path, you literately just had to take one step then you were outside of the room and into the next one. You were feeling nervous, there were two skeletons blocking your path, Sans and Papyrus.

"SO AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE..." The loud voice of Papyrus pierced your ears. He was about to continue until he looked towards where you were standing, sans copied him. The two skeletons were just turning around back and fourth at rapid pace, you were getting a headache just watching them.