12

*UNEDITED* (Like always .-.)

Chapter Twelve: Ketchup fight

You had decided that you would stay with Sans and Papyrus for another day. You needed to continue on with your journey and no Skeletons were going to stop you from doing that.

You were at Sans and Papyrus' house, like always, Papyrus was recalibrating his puzzles while Sans was sitting on the couch with you. Well to be exact, Sans was sitting next to you, his arm around your waist, your head was also leaning on Sans' skull. Despite being lazy he is actually really caring and loving.

Papyrus doesn't yet know that you're dating his brother, You had no idea why you didn't want to tell him but oh well, I guess some things are better off not said?

"Hey Buttercup?" A lazy and deep voice spoke, "Yeah Blue bones." You replied, you liked the nickname you had chosen for Sans but you liked the nickname he chose for you even more.
"Why can't you I dunno, Just stay here..With us I mean.." 

You looked at Sans with confusion, "Why? Don't you want me to break the barrier and free the monsters?" Sans sighed at your reply, "Yeah but...You could get hurt.." He spoke, sounding a little upset. 

You shook your head, "I think I'll be fine." you paused for a second before continuing, "Besides, if you're worried about me, you can come along with me!" Sans sighed again, "Alright Buttercup." He pressed his teeth on your forehead, because he didn't have any lips, that was his way of kissing. Your face flushed a light shade of red as a smile made its way onto your lips.
"Love ya Blue bones." 

"Love ya too buttercup."

~

Sans was in the kitchen, a ketchup bottle in his hand, you were right beside him, looking at him curiously, 'What is he gonna do with the ketchup..' you thought to yourself. You watched intently as Sans took the cap off and slowly brought the ketchup towards his teeth, 'Is he gonna drink it??' 

He took a few gulps of the ketchup, 'No way..' You looked at him in astonishment, your eyes widened, "But...Where does it go..." You spoke quietly as you lifted up Sans' shirt so you can see how the hell that shít gets digested, because he is well a skeleton..

As soon as you lifted up Sans' shirt, you were staring at his bare bones, Sans' eyes widened, his face turning blue, he removed the ketchup bottle from his teeth, you sighed, there was no sign of the ketchup that sans had just chugged down, you looked at Sans who's immediate reaction to you lifting up his shirt was spitting whatever that was in his mouth at the closest object.

The closest object was you...And the stuff that was in Sans' mouth was the ketchup...

Your eyes widened as you just stood there dumbfounded, "Sans...What the hell..?"

You immediately brought your hands up to your face and wiped the ketchup off, you flicked your hands once you had used them to wipe the red condiment off of your face, when you flicked your hands some ketchup hit the floor.

You glared at Sans who just stood there, His hand was covering his teeth, muffled laughs was all that came out of him, "Sans..It's not funny!" What you said didn't help, it only made Sans' muffled laughter become louder. "I-It's actually pretty humerus." Sans said still laughing, If you weren't covered in sticky red stuff you would be laughing at his pun.

You growled, Wiped some more ketchup off of your face and practically threw your hand that was now covered in ketchup into Sans' face. The ketchup was now all over his face, some of it even fell into his eyesockets.

It was now your turn to laugh, Your laughter getting louder every time you looked at Sans' face, "P-Payback is a real b*tch ain't it?" You clutched your stomach which had began to hurt from laughing too hard.

Sans clicked his tongue and grabbed a jumbo bottle of ketchup and took the cap off.
Shít just got real.

Sans smirked as he poured the whole bottle of ketchup on you, resulting in it going all through your hair, soaking and staining your clothes, luckily you weren't wearing your beloved jacket that Sans had given you.

As the ketchup was poured on you, you squealed like a little bitch.

"Sans you bloody bastard! I will get you back!" You shouted as you shook your head, making excess ketchup fall off of your head and onto the floor. You glared at Sans and looked around for another bottle of ketchup, it wasn't hard to find, there was a lot of it anyway.

You grabbed two bottles of ketchup, took the caps off and tackled Sans to the ground before he could get away, you smirked as you poured the ketchup all over his face, most of it fell into his eyesockets and nose while doing so.

Once the bottles were empty you started laughing, you were literally clutching your stomach while rolling on the floor. This was definitely something you would remember.

~

You had to end up taking a bath, Sans had to as well but you both bathed separately, you went first, you didn't have any spare clothes so you borrowed Sans' The white shirt was a little big and it reached your mid thigh, the shorts however, you had to roll them up, but even after you rolled them up they still went a little passed your knees.

When you were finished with your shower you walked up to Sans and told him that it was his turn, he then made his way towards the bathroom.

You sighed as you looked around the kitchen, There was a disadvantage to showering first, you were now stuck cleaning up all the mess from the ketchup fight...

A/n  I HAVE A HABIT OF WRITING AT LIKE 2-3am+ IN THE MORNING, I DUNNO WHY....

This is probably my shortest chapter..... Sorreh about that XD I kinda got a little lazy towards the end.