15

Chapter fifteen: Undyne part two.

Short chapter for, Reasons I guess :p

*UNEDITED*

You started to walk away from the small encounter with Undyne, soon ending up in a room with a small sign which was on the wall there was also about four flowers sitting on the ground, you decided to read the sign first so your curiosity didn't nag you, 'When four Bridge Seeds align in the water, they will sprout.'

You walked up to the flowers, now seeing that there was water ahead that was too deep to cross without a bridge, "Bridge Seeds.." You spoke as you looked at the small, un-sprouted flowers, you then picked one up and placed it in the water, it floated to the other side and sprouted, "Cool." You said as you repeated your previous actions with the bridge seeds.

~

There was now a flower bridge, stable enough for you to cross, so what did you do? You crossed that bridge of course, you then continued to walk in a straight line, entering another area while doing so, you were about to cross a bridge, until you almost tripped on your own feet.

You stopped yourself from falling by sticking your arms out beside you to hold your balance, you sighed and continued to walk, once you were across the bridge your line of sight fixated onto more of those, 'Bridge, Seeds.' 

You collected four bridge seeds, carring one at a time atop of your head and placed it near the wooden sign at the bottom corner, once the seeds sprouted and formed a bridge you walked across it and read the sign, 'Congratulations! You failed the puzzle!'

"Wait..Seriously..?" You re read the sign to your hearts content, you then sighed, "Never liked puzzles anyway.."

You waked around looking for more bridge seeds, that was until you saw a bright, glowing sign, it read, 'If an error is made, the bell blossom can call bridge seeds back to where they started.'

"Helpful!" You chirped and rand the bell, the bridge seeds manically returning to their original positions, "That's pretty neat I must say.."

~

It's been awhile, a lot of time and thinking but you finally passed the bridge seed puzzle! You walked across the bridge seed bridge, ready to enter the next area.

Before you could enter the next area, you got a call, it was from Papyrus.

"HELLO! THIS IS PAPYRUS!"

"Hi Papyrus, How did you get my number?"

"HOW DID I GET THIS NUMBER....?"
"IT WAS EASY!!!"
"I JUST DIALED EVERY NUMBER SEQUENTIALLY UNTIL I GOT YOURS!"

You snorted, "Sounds pretty easy." You joked with a bit... Well a lot of sarcasm.

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!"
"SO...WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

"Uhh, why do you ask?" 

"I'M ASKING FOR A FRIEND, SHE THOUGHT SHE SAW YOU WEARING A GLOVE OF SOME SORT."
"IS THAT TRUE?"

You didn't want to lie to anyone, especially Papyrus, so you told the truth, "Yes, It's true."

"SO YOU ARE, GO IT! WINK WINK!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!"

Papyrus then hung up.

"Strange..." You muttered.

~

You had ventured pretty far since the timeskip that the author with a grudge against walls placed, you were now walking across a bridge with many signs, you were reading the signs as you walked across the bridge.

You soon walked off the bridge onto a small wooden platform, you continued walking, the platform somehow drifting off in a straight line, taking you further. You soon ended up elsewhere, everything around you was dark, you couldn't see much, all you could do was continue to walk in a straight line.

Before you could take another step a neon blue spear landed right in front of your feet, you looked up to see Undyne, "Sh*t." You cursed under your breath and took off, sprinting away from the area.

Spears followed you as you ran, the points trying to make contact with your flesh, wanting to pierce it, you just continued to run and hoped that Undyne would leave you alone.

Some of the spears hit you, bringing your HP down.

~

You continued to dodge the incoming spears that were gradually getting faster.

You continued to run until your saw a large patch of long grass, "Maybe If I run in there she'll lose me." You panted, you were tired, running away from a crazed monster wasn't one of your strong suits.

You then ran into the grass and hoped for safety.

Heavy footsteps were hears, Undyne followed you into the path of long grass, you were as good as dead if she got her hands on you.

Her arm reached out and grabbed something dangerously close to you, you slowly and quietly took a step back as Undyne pulled the thing that she had grabbed up into her line of sight.

It was monster kid.

Saved by a kid..A monster kid..

Thank you monster children!

Undyne grumbled something under her breath when she saw the small, scaly monster child she had caught, she then placed monster kid down on the ground and stormed off, disappearing from your sight.

You took her absence as a chance to exit out of the long grass.

When you got out, you were followed by the monster child that had saved your life, "Yo...Did you see that!?"

You turned around to look at the reptile like monster, "Undyne just...TOUCHED ME!" 

You sighed but laughed lightly, "Lucky you."

"I'm never washing my face ever again...! Man are you unlucky, If you were standing just a LITTLE bit to the left...!"

"Yo, don't worry! I'm sure we'll see her again!" With that Monster kid ran off, tripping over and falling on his face in the process.

You didn't have time to ask if he was okay, due to him getting up and running off again.

"Never want to see Undyne again! She almost killed me!" You paced around, trying to ease your frustration.