10

*UNEDITED*

Chapter ten: Grillby's

You have been staying at the skelebro's house for about two weeks, your bond with the two skeleton's had grew, Papyrus had liked you from the beginning, he had become your best friend but Sans on the other hand.. Things are a bit different, you developed a small crush on him, he's literally a skeleton with basically no facial features, no skin or anything that a human has. But you didn't care, it's not about looks, it's about the personality and believe it or not you had fallen for Sans' pun loving personality.

During your little 'vacation' at the skeleton brother's house Sans had taken you to different places, a smile made it's way onto your face as you remembered the memories you had made with Sans.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Y/n ya hungry?" Sans asked, you looked at him and nodded, he chuckled and spoke again, "I know a place we can go to get something 'ta eat." Now that made your eyes light up, "Really??" you asked, Sans nodded, "Lets go then!"

"Calm down kiddo." Sans said with a chuckle, he walked a little closer toward you and gently wrapped an arm around you, "I know a shortcut but you have 'ta hold onto me and make sure ya don't let go." You grabbed Sans' arm and tightly held it, "Okay but wh-" You couldn't finish your sentence due to something happening, all you could see was darkness, you couldn't even feel anything, it felt your soul had left your body and disintegrated into nothing.

The darkness faded almost instantly and you could now feel things, you felt the ground beneath your feet, something bony in your hand which you recognised as Sans' arm. You felt a little dizzy and you had a slight headache but you shrugged it off and looked at Sans. "You alright kiddo?" he asked looking a little worried, you let go of his arm and stood up straight, "Yeah, I'm alright." 

You looked around, the wooden floor looked like it was orange, hell everything looked orange but moving on there was a total of five tables not including the work bench at the front of the room, all of the tables were occupied with customers, mostly dog monsters you reconised the dog monsters as, Dogamy, Dogaressa, Doggo, greater dog and lesser dog. You switched your attention over to Sans, "Where are we?" Sans replied with a short and simple answer,
"Grillby's"

He walked forwards, towards the large bench with a few bar stools in front of it, two of the stools were occupied while the other two weren't, you followed Sans and sat down on the bar stool which was beside a pink bird looking monster, but as soon as you sat down there was a loud 'farting' noise. Sans chuckled and sat down in the seat beside you, "Whoops, watch where you sit down, Sometimes weirdos put whoopee cushions on the seats.

You looked at Sans with a resting bitch face but soon smiled, the smile turning into quiet laughter, "Sans... Seriously?" 
Sans looked at you with a shit eating grin but he laughed with you but soon spoke up, "Anyway, let's order."
"Whaddya want? Fries or a burger?"

You stopped laughing and looked ahead, there was a figure in front of You and Sans, it was a monster made out of fire, it was wearing a suit and glasses, you thought for a moment before you answered Sans' question, "I would like Fries/Burger please."

"That sounds pretty good, Grillby, we'll have a double order of Fries/Burger." You raised an eyebrow at Sans, "Where are your manners?" Sans looked at you for a few seconds before saying a quiet, "Please." but it was loud enough for both you and Grillby to hear. Grillby smiled and walked off, How does fire smile...? Who knows.

You placed the palm of your hand atop of Sans' skull and gently began to pet/rub it. "Whaddya doing kid?" Sans asked, his attention now on you, "I dunno." you said with a shrug. You didn't wait long because Grillby came back with two plates, both of them has, Fries/Burger on them, the food was then placed in front of you and Sans, your mouth watered and you didn't hesitate to dig into your food.

Before you could take another bite of your delicious meal Sans asked you something, "Want some Ketchup?" You nodded and politely took the ketchup bottle, "bone appetit." Sans said with a wink, you just chuckled and tipped the ketchup bottle over your food, without warning the cap fell off, resulting in all the ketchup in the bottle spilling onto your food. 
"Whoops." Sans spoke, your eye twitched, "Sans...You planned this didn't you."
Sans chuckled, dodging your question and slightly changed the subject, "Eh, forgedda bout it, you can have mine." he pointed to the food in front of him.

You asked him if he was sure, he nodded, "I'm not hungry anyway." You shrugged, muttered a quiet 'thank you' and pulled his plateful of food towards you, once again you didn't hesitate to dig into the fries/burger in front of you.

~

You had just finished eating, Sans noticed and decided to ask you something, "Hey, have you ever heard of a talking flower?" You stiffened, 'Is he talking about the psychotic flower named Flowey?' You didn't want to lie to Sans so you told him the truth, "Yes, Yes I have."

"So you know all about it.....The echo flower." You gave Sans a confused look but he continued to speak, "They're all over the marsh, if ya say something do 'em, they'll repeat it over and over..." You decided not to interrupt Sans, so you just listened quietly.

 "What about it? Well Papyrus told me something interesting the other day."
"Sometimes when no one else is around, a flower appears and whispers things to him."

"Flattery..."
"Advice..."
"Encouragement..."

He paused for a few seconds before he continued, "...predictions..."
"Weird huh? Someone must be using an echo flower to play a trick on him, Keep an eye out ok?"
You nodded, You had a feeling that it wasn't an echo flower that was speaking to Papyrus, It was Flowey..
Sans noticed your nod, "Thanks."

There was slight tension in the air, Sans told a pun to ease the tension, It worked.

You got off of your seat and stood up, Sans copied your actions, he was now standing beside you, "Oh by the way kiddo." Sans spoke, you switched your attention onto him, "I'm flat broke, can ya fit the bill? It's just 10000G." Your eyes widened, "I don't have the G for that, so, sorry you're on your own."
Sans chuckled, "Just kidding. Grillby, put it on my tab."You playfully punched his shoulder, "Sometimes you can be annoying, you know that right?" Sans chuckled again but didn't say anything.

 You started walking towards the door to leave but Sans grabbed your arm, "How bout another one of my shortcuts?"

Your face paled, "Yeah.. No." Sans only listened to your first word, he didn't listen to the part where you said no because without warning he had teleported you back to his house.

You groaned and looked at Sans with an 'are you serious?' face, "Sans, I said no ya dingus!" 
"Heh, Oops." he said with a wink.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

A/n I ISH BORED SO THERE'S LIKE 3 CHAPTERS OF THIS ALREADY WRITTEN XD 

IF I POST THEM FREQUENTLY THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WILL BE UPDATING CONSTANTLY, OKAY?

Oh shiz capslock was on.... OH WELL