07

*UNEDITED*

Chapter seven: {insert cool chapter name here}

You took a deep breath, inhaling the cold, fresh air before walking up to Papyrus. You stood in front of him for a good few seconds before you cleared your throat to get his attention, he then looked at you with his usual permanent smile.

"SO YOU CAME BACK TO HAVE A DATE WITH ME!"  You nodded in response. "YOU MUST BE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS." You nodded again.

"I'LL HAVE TO TAKE YOU SOME PLACE SPECIAL...A PLACE I LIKE TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME!!" Papyrus turned on his heel and started to walk away from the house, you followed him.

Papyrus was walking at quite a rapid pace, you fell behind a little bit, You saw two monsters, one looked like a small mouse with large, round ears while the other looked like a small... Whatever it was, but it was orange and it had horns.

Papyrus then turned around and started to walk back towards the house, again you followed him, after a bit of speed walking you both arrived at the decorated wooden(?) house.
 "MY HOUSE!" With that Papyrus then entered the house, shutting the door behind him.

"What would happen if I go on a date with him?" You lifted your arms above your head and stretched, "Well I'm about to find out." You then entered his house.

There was a table pushed up against a wall, a small rock laying atop of it, a rather wide doorway leading to the kitchen, a green couch pushed up against a wall, a TV in front of it, There was a sock with a pile of notes around it, Papyrus was standing near some stairs, a small table with a book on it beside him.

(Yes... I know..... I'm bad at descriptions.)

You walked up to the rock and gently tapped it, "THIS IS MY BROTHER'S PET ROCK." You jumped at Papyrus' voice, "HE ALWAYS FORGETS TO FEED IT." You eyed the rock, it was covered in sprinkles, "AS USUAL. I HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY."

You turned around, faced Papyrus and nodded, you decided to look around some more, you walked up to the note covered sock and started to read the notes, they read, 'SANS! PLEASE PICK UP YOUR SOCK!' There was a reply, 'okay.' another note read, 'DON'T PUT IT BACK DOWN! MOVE IT!' The reply which you assumed was Sans' again read, 'okay' 

'YOU MOVED IT TWO INCHES MOVE IT TO YOUR ROOM!'
'Ok.'
'AND DON'T BRING IT BACK!'
'Ok.'
'IT'S STILL HERE!'
'Didn't you just say not to bring it back to my room?'
'FORGET IT!'

(I ish lazy so i'm skipping a few things)

You started laughing at the two skeleton brother's conversation, you took a few breaths to snap you out of your laughing fit, you then started walking over to papyrus, instead of stopping in front of him you took a turn and walked up the stairs, instead of walking up to the door in front of you, you continued walking over to the other one.

 You knocked on the door, "Knock knock.." There was a small silence before an answer was heard. "Who's there?" You looked at the door and replied, "Doris." There was another answer, "Doris Who?" you excitedly finished your joke, "Doris locked, that's why I'm knocking!" you started chuckling at your own bad joke, but you weren't the only one laughing, Sans, the skeleton behind the door was laughing along with you, "Good one kid."

You slowly seized your laughter, "I gotta do something, maybe we can tell each other jokes sometime?" Sans was silent for awhile until he spoke up, "Sure kiddo, I'd like that."

you walked back over to Papyrus' door with a wide smile on your face, when you got there Papyrus spoke up, "THAT'S MY ROOM, IF YOU'VE FINISHED LOOKING AROUND..WE CAN GO IN AND..DO WHATEVER PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY DATE??" You almost choked on air, "Uhh..Okay..?" you said, you looked calm on the outside but on the inside your mind was screaming for you to keep his innocence in tact.

You took a deep breath, "Okay... Don't taint his innocence and everything will be okay..." You then walked inside of his room.

~ (Imma skip le date because i'm lazy.... I ish sorreh.)

You had just finished the date with Papyrus, It didn't work out and you're actually glad it turned out the way it did, as a bonus you got Papyrus' phone number. You exited out of Papyrus' room and walked towards Sans' room again.

You once again knocked on the door, "Knock, knock." you waited for Sans to respond, "Who's there?" you replied once again, "Dozen." 

"Dozen who?"

"Dozeny one wanna let me in?" You once again started to laugh at your own joke but again you weren't alone. Sans replied a short while after laughing, "Okay, I got one."

"Knock, knock." He said, "Who's there?" you replied, eagerly waiting for his response, "A broken pencil." 

"A broken pencil who?"

"Never mind it's pointless." You and Sans once again started laughing, who knew telling some bad knock knock jokes was actually pretty entertaining. 

Sans opened the door, he was still laughing, he looked at you with a shít eating grin, you returned the grin, at this point you were both silent and free from laughter. You put your palm atop of Sans' skull, you being taller than the 4'11 skeleton allowed you to do so.

"Your skull is so smooth! and somehow kinda soft.." You said, as your eyes lit up in amazement, Sans only chuckled before saying something, "Y'know, you seem like a pretty cool person and it would be nice to get to know ya." You nodded, "I would like to get to know you better as well." you closed your eyes and gave him a smile.

~

You were currently sitting on the couch beside Sans, staring at the TV that was turned off, Sans would crack a few jokes every now and then, Papyrus was standing outside in the cold. 

"Hey Sans?"

"Yeah kiddo?"

"I'm not a kid." you chuckled, "anyway, The prices at the inn are kind of expensive so I was wondering If i could kinda stay the night here?"

Sans looked at you and shrugged, "Yeah sure, I'll have ta ask pap though." You nodded in understanding, "Thank you."

A/n  I AM BACK AND LAZIER THEN EVER!!!!

DID YA MISS ME??? 

who am I even talking to? xD nobody even reads this.

OH WELL!! BUH BAI