03

*UNEDITED*

Chapter two: A new home

Exiting the previous room where the monster candy was, you saw a pile of leaves, without realising it you found yourself playing in the leaves like a little kid.

You chuckled as you stopped playing in the leaves, your feet started to drag you towards the exit of the room you were currently in. Before you could exit the room there was a familiar tug at your chest.

Whimsun approaches meekly.

Check Console
Terrorise.

You pressed check.

5 ATK DEF 0
This monster is too sensitive to fight.

You were then surrounded by whimsun's attack, tiny moth like insects circling around your soul.
You wouldn't get hit if you didn't move.

~

"If its too sensitive to fight then maybe I can console?"

Halfway into your first word Whimsun bursts into tears and runs away.

YOU WON!
You got 0 xp and 1 gold!

-Battle end-

"Well that was interesting.." You ran your fingers through your hair and exited the room.

In the next area there was a small section of the ground that looked cracked, there was no way around.
You sighed as you stepped onto the cracked path, resulting in you falling through the ground.

You got up from the ground, it wasn't a big fall so you had no injuries, if you did they would be minor. You looked around observing your surroundings, there was a door on the other side to where you had fallen, you got up and walked towards the door.

~

You found yourself back to where you were before, at the cracked ground, but this time you were on the other side.
You hummed in interest.

You entered the next room, there was a sign on the wall, a grey rock with a square of metal? In front of it and in the distance you saw something shiny and pointy.
'More spikes.' You huffed.

You couldn't get far because your phone began to ring.

"For no reason in particular, which would you prefer, cinnamon or butterscotch?"

"Cinnamon/butterscotch please." You answered.

"Oh I see, thank you very much."