16%

Juliet

"Stuff it! All of you!" George barked at the rowdy boys in the back of his mini, to this, they obeyed. His threats weren't empty, I've come to realize. It's better to listen to him than disobey.

"Spoilsport."

"Wanker."

"Queer."

Ringo, John, and Paul muttered to themselves, sticking their tongues out at George for ruining their fun. I bit back giggles, seeing George this frustrated made me laugh my arse off. We hardly ever saw him this riled up.

 We hardly ever saw him this riled up

"Oh come on, lads. Come off it. Be grateful he doesn't pull over and dump yer arses on the road." I said sternly, flashing an almost hidden smile to John through the rear view mirror.

He shuffled in his tight spot in between Ringo and Paul and then glanced down in his lap, refusing to give me any attention. With a frown I turned away, and focused on George who was gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"What's the matter, love?" I prodded at him softly, and he grunted, his cheeks fanned out with a violent red.

"Er, 'm lost. I've got meself in a damn knot. Care to uh, use yer hocus pocus and tell me where the fuck we are?" George whispered feverishly to me, his luscious brown eyes expanding with anxiety.

Taking a decent gander at the highway markers, and realizing there are none, I recognized the wide open green land to be the small village of Bala. My mouth formed a surprised 'o' shape and George gestured at me expectantly.

"George, love, you took a wrong turn. We're in Bala. The countryside. There's not even cell service here in my time." I said with a haughty scoff, only loud enough for George to pick up.

With a curious brow raise, George was probably curious as to what in God's name was cell service.

"I'll 'splain it later darling. Now keep yer lil' eyes fixed on the road. We're in for a long ride." I said with a prolonged sigh and Paul kicked the back of my seat with a petulant groan.

"I'm bored!"

My fingers rubbed the bridge of my nose and I shook my head at Paul's outburst.

"Well hats off to you then, McCartney! Entertain yerself!" I said with a curt smile and he groaned.

"Both you and George are spoilsports! No wonder yer bloody in love and shit! You've both got rods up yer arses!" At this, George and I exchanged rather bashful glances, our faces teeming with red.