19%

"JULIET! YER walkin' too fast!" George whined petulantly, tugging on his faux beau's pale green pea coat to slow her down.

Juliet turned her head around and stopped to give George a half-hearted dirty look.

"Yer the one who wanted to get out, love! 'M only walkin this fast cos it's cold!" The young girl fired back with equal intensity, laughing as George curled up beside her roughly and hooked his strong arm with hers.

"Well it's only my duty as a halfway decent boyfriend to thaw me girl out when she's cold." George said with a catlike grin, although he felt saddened that this bud of a relationship couldn't fully bloom between them. It was all a farce. But he didn't mind living the lie for a little while longer.

Juliet made no reply, afraid she might have said something she'd end up regretting. Oh I how wish I could be your girl, George.

In the cloak of the unforgiving dark night of Liverpool, the two very convincing young lovers walked through a quaint park with nothing but wanderlust. Not saying anything, the pair enjoyed their company in the solace of silence, feeling the moments they had together tick by tauntingly.

Say something goddamnit. You love her, say it. Just say it! George thought aggressively, taking a long gander at the beautiful creature hanging onto him tightly.

He opened his mouth, but no words could be heard, until Juliet spoke up.

"Don't you ever wish you could turn back time, even for jus' for one day?" Juliet asked George pensively as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket. He lit the cigarette up with an a different attitude than before as he answered Juliet's quell.

"And miss you? No, I'd rather turn time forward to see where I am in a few years. I'd like to believe I'll be sittin' on a throne of jelly babies." George said humourously, trying to up the mood of his faux girlfriend, but to no avail. Her depression was something of a supernatural origin, however her pit of despair had appeared so darkly inviting to Harrison, he couldn't help but to prod a bit more.

"I don't have years George..." Juliet murmured to herself, her watery brown eyes falling to her feet as she walked softly. George halted the two of them in their tracks, steadying Juliet by her shoulders as his eyes blew wide with shock.

"What do ya mean, ya don't 'ave years?" He asked with a gruff voice, his heart shattering at the sight of her despair. Juliet's auburn irises had contrasted against the blood red of her irritated eyes that flooded with sad tears.

She couldn't answer him, for she was too ashamed to admit her death sentence. Juliet knew it was a shot in the dark to find that ring that sent her here, she was going to die by the hands of Kronos, here in a time she didn't belong to.

"Juliet, love, please, tell me." George begged her, his gruff voice faltering as the two crumbled before each other's eyes.

"I told ya I can't be saved." Juliet wept, falling into George's chest, and he clutched onto the frail girl with all the might he had within him.

"Who's comin' for you? Was it that bloke in yer nightmare?"

The distressed girl nodded, as she opened her eyes and looked out over his shoulder. Juliet could make out a hint of red in the distance and she entirely went hysterical as the red glint became a figure.

Kronos.

"George! We've- Oh my god- now! We've got to go!" Juliet cried out desperately, taking ahold of her faux boyfriend's hand tightly and running in the opposite direction of Kronos.