25%

GEORGE HARRISON prided himself on the fact he was an excellent judge of character. He used to headbut with some of Paul's mates, because they were simply unworthy of his friendship.

But how could he have missed Juliet's wishy washy behaviour? No- she wasn't like that. She's hurt. Thinking of the girl of his fancy, distracted the young guitarist as he kept messing up on his solo in Baby it's you.

"For fucks sake, that's a little too much of you George!" John cackled into Harrison's ear sardonically, provoking him.

Knowing damn well that if he tried to defend his honor, he'd pick a lousy scuffle with the elder Beatle, so he remained silent. George set down his beloved guitar and walked out of the studio and into the lobby.

Pulling a fresh ciggie from his coat pocket, Harrison stepped outside of the building and lit the fatal stick on fire and took a drag.

Oh Juliet... you light my heart on fire. You are my cigarette daydream. George mused in his head as the nicotine invaded his senses.

I wonder what you're doing now; this very moment I wonder if you're thinking of me too...

__

Juliet's mind certainly was on George as she stared into the blindingly beautiful face of the goddess. If I die, my biggest regret would be neglecting to tell you that I love you.

"This has got to be a nightmare." Juliet blurted on instinct, clamping her mouth shut as she realized her mistake.

Fearing the worst, Juliet turned inward, shrinking away from the powerful goddess of youth.

Hebe laughed, amused by the young girl's fear, and reassured her that she was benevolent.

"Relax, young flower. I mean no harm. I'm here to provide counsel, seeing you struggle so by the hands of my brother is troublesome to me." Still in disbelief, Juliet remained wary of the goddess.

"Why would you help me? I'm sure you're well informed of his plan of how to deal with me, once my clock is up." Juliet asked in a shaky voice, her eyes burning with the faint whisper of hope Hebe brought.

Hebe's golden ringlets of hair glowed, despite the shrouded room, and she snapped her fingers and transported the two to a gorgeous field of wildflowers, glowing yellow like Hebe's hair.

Juliet was stricken by awe at the beauty of the field. Her breath was taken away from her plush lips as she ran her hands through the soft petals of the wildflowers beneath her.

"This is my land, well, it used to be mine. For millennia I would sit in this very field, watching the children of the earth flourish. I would tend to my flowers. I was famous for my ambrosia, the food of the gods. Then the world evolved so quickly, I didn't have the ability to catch up." Hebe explained with a distant smile, her eyes glittering in rays of the falling sun.

"Where are we, exactly? Are we on Saturn or on a molecule?" Juliet asked in wonder, Hebe giving out a robust laugh in response.

"Your imagination... that is what makes youth so vibrant and special. You never stop dreaming."

"We are in Greece, on the side of a mountain that has never been touched by a human... well, until now." Hebe explained, her hands dangling in the wildflowers.

Juliet had gone to Greece when she was a child with her parents to a fancy and not to mention high end resort. But as a 10 year old with nothing but a will for fun, she ignored the hotel's tech and her parent's chastisements and spent her days on the beach. She hadn't been back since then, but has always wanted to return to the land of ancient wonders.

"I know your true feelings for George. And I know Kronos' parameters for your agreement. But I wanted you to know to put your faith in me, I will do all that I can to fashion you another ring. It won't be easy to trick my brother, but I'm willing to take the risk. Seeing humans suffer beneath his wrathful hand is just too much for me to bear..." Hebe said to Juliet with a sympathetic smile and Juliet's eyes lit up with a resurgence of hope and her heart leaped.

 I could go home

"Thank you... there aren't enough words for me to express my gratitude." Juliet said with tears marbling in her eyes at the prospect of her salvation. For once, the fear that had grown into a knot in her chest had came undone. She now had the protection of a freaking goddess. 

Juliet, although her mind was rejoicing, her heart ached longingly, deep with in her chest. It's tone depressed and she felt a squeezing sensation.

She was all to familiar with that feeling; Sadness.

Her heart wanted him. But logically and rationally, Juliet knew she couldn't have him. It just wasn't meant to be...

"Look at the leaves and they way they flow in the breeze. See the sky and how the sun glows for you. Life will be bountiful for you, dear child. Don't let your departure ever dampen the sunshine that is your life. If that boy truly cares for you, like the way you care for him, he will always keep you in his heart."

__

George and the boys came home to an empty flat, with a note on the kitchen counter reading,

"Went out for a stroll, will be back later in the afternoon. Don't worry, I brought a coat!

x ~ Juliet"

 The note did little to quell George's growing concern for the whereabouts of his fancy. So, he took it upon himself to look for his young time traveler and set out on his own.