Chapter 8- The Professor

Chapter 8

After knocking on several people's doors, slurring my words and asking if Bryant Johnson lives there, I come down to the last door. Hopefully this is him, if it isn't, then I'm going back to my place.

I knock on the door, waiting impatiently until whoever lives here to open the damn door because at any minute now I will pass out. Finally I here footsteps coming towards the door, it opens.

There in front of me, reveals Bryant, thank god. I watch him widen his eyes as he looks me up and down seeing how I've never revealed his much skin in front of him before. "Eyes-" i start, but my drunken self takes big breathes. "up here, pretty boy." I giggle.

He scrunched his brows up as if he's looking at a psychotic person. "Are you okay?"

"I'm-" and with a matter of seconds, I fall, thinking I'm going to hit the floor, but muscular arms swoop under my waist, stopping me from hitting the floor.

"Oh god, I'm assuming you're drunk. I can basically smell the alcohol coming from your breath." He states, picking me up, bridal style while shutting the door.

If I wasn't drunk, I'm pretty sure I'd be freaking out because he's basically carrying me, but my stomach is going crazy. It's probably going crazy at the moment because he's touching me or it's just the throw up, or it's probably both.

He sets me on the couch so that I'm laying on a comfortable surface. "God, stop assuming things." I slur my words.

"What?" He says while going through his fridge, handing me a water after he's done.

I sigh. "Y-you know." I continue. "You assume it's a bad idea if we talk and are with each other, I know I agreed with you, but maybe it's not."

My eyes droop downwards, trying to make eye contact but I can't seem to look upwards. "Clarence, you're drunk. You don't mean anything you're saying." He states, sitting down on the chair right next to me.

"Y-yes I do, I really, truly mean this." I say honestly, finally my eyes look up at his with strength.

H sighs, running a hand through his sexy hair, God do I hate when he does that. I somehow manage to stand up, walking towards him and sitting down on his lap.

"Clarence." He states.

"Bryant." I whisper, aiming my head down to his neck, while carefully biting his flesh. I hear him gasp, surprised that I'm doing this right now.

His hands grab the sides of my waist, pulling me closer. My body is on fire because his hands are touching my bare skin, while fully intoxicated.

See, I know exactly what I'm doing is worst idea ever because it's just making each other want each other even more, but I don't care, that's just how I am when I'm drunk.

Finally, he grips my waist tighter, and lifts me up so that I'm standing on the floor. "You're drunk, im not taking advantage of you." He states.

My drippy eyes clothes, collapsing into his warm body, along with me falling asleep.

A/N: short chapter again, im sorry. i haven't been able to write longer ones but im going to try. xoxo