Chapter 30- The Professor

Chapter 30

Bryant shuts his bedroom door, so that we finally have privacy after being pelted with questions for over an hour from Barbra, Layla, and Jenna.

But still that whole hour we were in the kitchen, I was mostly thinking about how Bryant and Jenna know each other and what was between them before he left California.

Bryant's bedroom is huge, almost as big as the apartments where we live. I couldn't imagine living somewhere so big, but it definitely would be awesome.

"Listen Clarence, I know you want to know who Jenna is and how I know her and the most honest answer I can give you is that Jenna and I go way back, we were once a couple but we're over now. So over." He says, explaining himself, also saying the 'so over' part a little bit louder so I can hear him. "And when she was asking you questions, she was only being jealous."

Thank god, but she was a little intimidating. I mean, she was beautiful and I could totally tell that she's one of Bryant's type.

"But, she acted like she still liked you." I say.

"That was the jealousy talking, promise me." He says. "Plus, if she still does, than too bad because I'm in love with you." He states pulling me close and kissing me ok the temple.

Now I'm satisfied and feel a lot better.

The whole day surprisingly went by fast, neither Bryant or I saw Jenna since the morning thankfully.

It's around ten o'clock and everyone's sleeping besides Bryant and I, I'm also about to take a shower. I've been excited to all day because earlier I went to the bathroom and saw how big the shower was.

I walk into the bathroom, taking a towel out of the the linen closet and placing it on the hook right by the shower so that it's easy to grab for when I get out.

I turn on the warm water, stepping inside and feeling refreshed. I shampoo and condition my hair, I wash my body, and I lastly I wash my face.

I rinse one more time and turn off the shower. I grab my hair and ring it like a towel, getting all the water out of my hair. I grab the towel and place it around my body.

I walk towards the counter where I placed my clothes when I first came in here. I first put on undergarments then a black oversized t-shirt that reaches down to my knees, so no pants are needed.

I hang up the towel behind the door and run a hand through my hair, making it presentable for when I enter back in the room seeing how I didn't bring my brush with me.

I walk back into the bedroom, seeing Bryant completely shirtless, going through his dresser to probably find a shirt.

He looks behind me, noticing I'm behind him. "May I?" I ask, motioning to touch his tattoo.

He waits a few seconds and nods.

His scars have faded over the years seeing how his father beat him as a kid but you can still notice them. I place my finger lightly on his scars, I feel Bryant flinch under my touch. His tattoo goes down his back and a little bit up his shoulders, I wish I could describe what it looks like, but it's mostly just lines curving. In a matter of fact, it looks quite hot on him.

I trace my fingers over his tattoos, but after a few seconds Bryant turns around and places one of my hands on my cheeks. He moves a piece of hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear.

He then leans in, kissing me. This kiss is different, it's one of the ones where's it hungry, wanting more every second.

His hands move down to my waste, gripping it, cashing butterflies to form in my stomach and other feelings that my body hasn't met yet until now.

I wrap my hands around his neck, my fingers entwining in his hair, messing it up sexily. A loud moan escapes my mouth, making him smile through kisses.

His hands move down to my legs, using his muscles and strength to pick me up and pin my back against the wall. As he picks me up, my shirt goes further up my body, leaving my black thong underwear and legs to be totally in the open eye.

The feeling of his hands on my bare skin sends shivering tingles up my body. His hands are practically gripping my ass to hold me which feels incredibly good because the feeling of his touch anywhere on my body feels good to be honest.

His lips move down my neck, leaving small kisses down on my neck until he starts to tug on the skin leaving marks like I did on him when I was very, very drunk a while back. Another moan leaves my mouth as I regain my regular breathing seeing how we were making out for a while.

Just as about he's almost done leaving another mark on me, the door swings open revealing Jenna.

Damn you Jenna.

Bryant instantly puts me down, I hide behind him, very, very embarrassed but a little happy because of how jealous she looks right now.

She's definitely pissed, but forces a laugh. "Oh oops, forgot this was your room and not the bathroom."

And that right there, was one of the most fakes lies I have ever heard before.