Chapter 14- The Professor

Chapter 14

Bryant quickly runs out of the elevator and grabs my face, tracing his fingers over my cheek, I help back from the pain. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He states in disbelief as he pulls me into the empty elevator.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" He demands to know, pure venom in his voice. I flinch from his voice, I've never heard him talk or look like this before.

"T-Tim." I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear, his hands are still cupping my face. My breathing is still heavy, I'm still crying, I still look like a disaster.

"Who the fuck is Tim?" He yells, making me flinch once again as he takes his hands off of me, but still hovering over me. I feel his eyes trace down to my neck, he notices the hickeys Tim left me.

Pure anger flashes in his eyes. "C-can we just go to your apartment p-please." I plead. All I need is Bryant, but I need him to be calm because he is making me scared.

"That's where we're going." He says as the elevator opens, he quickly takes my hand, sending electric shocks up my body, but besides that, he leads me to his apartment and opens it.

"Here." He says, taking off the black sweatshirt and handing it to me, he looks away signaling for me to take the ripped up shirt off and to put the sweatshirt off.

I take my ripped up shirt off of me and put the sweatshirt on, my senses quickly go to his sweatshirt because it smells good and is really warm.

"O-okay." I stutter, still crying.

He turns around, once he realizes that I'm crying, his anger in his eyes go away and come to complete worry. He takes one step towards me and pulls me into a warm hug, holding my waist as I cry harder. My arms wrap around his neck, making it wet from my tears.

"I'm sorry Clarence for scaring you, I didn't mean to." He states, knowing exactly what he made me feel.

I nod my head, telling him it's okay because I don't need him feeling bad for anything. After a few minutes we pull apart, making my body feel cold and lonely."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

"Yes." I state.

He nods, taking my hand and walking me to the couch as we both sit down. We sit there for a good five minutes until I decide to tell him why exactly happened. I told him from how I first saw him, then met him at work and about him inviting me, and then what happened tonight and how it happened.

The only thing I can read from his facial features is that he's pisses the fuck off. I don't know what he's thinking but I can't tell that it's not good stuff. After he stares at me for a few seconds after telling him what happened. He pulls me on top of him, hugging my waist, sending another thing of electrical shocks up my body. I wrap my arms once again around his neck as we sit on the couch.

"He will never fucking touch you again, I will keep you safe." He says, those words are the words I've been wanting to hear my whole life. Those are the words I've never gotten to hear.

Bryant is something else, he makes me feel things I've never felt before, he makes me feel myself, he makes me feel safe, and he makes me feel like someone new.

And that feeling is the best feeling in the world.