Chaoter 29- The Professor

Chapter 29

We walk up the path of the beautiful, huge home in front of us which turned out to be Bryant's home where he grew up in.

A fountain of water is placed right in the circle of two paths you could take, it just depends wherever you park.

His home is located in Los Angela's, California, in the rich area. The house was made with all different kind of colors of stone along with stone columns in the front, leading to the front door.

It's looks like it's about three stories high seeing on how many windows there are. On each side of the house, the roof is shaped as a triangle but right in the middle, it's straight.

My house was never as neat at this one was because I lived in a downbeat neighborhood. Not that downbeat as you could imagine it to be, but downbeat enough as small houses and shitty landscapes.

"Your home is beautiful." I say as we step in front of the front door.

"My father... designed it." He states. "And listen, if your uncomfortable here we can get a hotel or just go back to New York." He says, changing the subject.

"No it's fine, I'll stay here until we go back." I say. "But, no offense or anything, please don't leave me alone with your mother."

A laugh escapes his mouth, him finding it hilarious. "I've heard that one before." He states, understanding my acknowledgement.

Just as I'm about to speak, the door opens revealing his mother, engulfing him in a big hug. "Hi my darling Bry-" she stops once she sees me. "You brought her?"

Bryant pulls his mothers arms off of him and grabs my hand, pulling me close to him. "Of you have a problem with her, both me and Clarence will go back to New York." He states, gritting his teeth.

His mom takes a deep and aggravated sigh. "Fine." She says, walking back into the house along with Bryant and i following her.

As we walk through the beautiful home, I realize that it's a bit more warm and cozy on the inside than it is ok the outside. Enough staring at everything, you're going to look like your weird.

"Bryant, this is year it's going to just be us three, your sister, and a new guest joining us for thanksgiving, due to her parents being stuck in a different state because of unavailable place tickets." Barbra says, walking is into the kitchen.

"Oh, who's the new guest?" Bryant asks, sitting down on one of the barstools, motioning for me to sit down as well.

"Hi Bryant." A new voice enters the kitchen from behind us, both me and Bryant turn around to look at the person.

Instantly, Bryant stands up, obviously knowing exactly who it is. She has long blonde hair, green eyes, and olive tan skin. "Jenna?" Bryant asks, looking surprised as hell.

Something tells me that these two had something going on, but didn't end too well, seeing how the way he looks hurt. I suddenly feel jealousness creep upon myself.

"Who's she?" I'm assuming, Jenna asks looking towards me.

I stand up, standing next to Bryant a little nervous. "She's my girlfriend, Clarence." He states.

Ever since this girl walked in the kitchen, a feeling has been telling me that I shouldn't have come.