Chapter 13- The Professor

Chapter 13

The same thing that was at the party is here, except there's a lot more people. There's probably about hundred people hear, twice as many as last time and let me tell you, it's crazy.

People are grinding on each other like there's no tomorrow, people are chugging vodka bottles, the music is up really loud and I'm pretty sure we will get called for a noise complaint.

I haven't had that much alcohol, I decided to take it slow tonight and not drink that much because I don't want what happened last time happening.

While I'm sitting in the kitchen on a barstool, a hand taps on my shoulder, startling me. I turn around and see Tim with a charming smile. "Oh, oops. Did I startle you?"

I chuckle. "It's fine." I say standing up.

He looks me up and down. "You look great." He states, smirking.

I blush, my cheeks are hot. I cross my arms so that they're covering my stomach that is showing. "Thanks." I say, a little uncomfortable.

I'm actually not that used to guys saying those things to me. I've never really gotten into a real relationship before that was serious because that's not what guys want in high school. They want... other things that I'm not into.

"You want to go somewhere quieter?" Tim asks, stepping a little bit closer to me.

"Uhh, sure I guess." I say as he takes my hand, leading me trough the crowd of people and up the stairs into a bedroom.

There's a weird feeling pit in my stomach that I've never felt before, and the feeling doesn't feel too good. I hear Time shut the door once I get inside, I turn around quickly confused.

"Uh, what are you-" he interrupts me by pushing me onto the bed in the bedroom, he lays on top of me, all his weight is literally crushing me.

My heart starts to race as he crushes his lips onto mine, I can basically taste the alcohol on his breath. "Stop." I say, loud enough for him t hear.

"What if I don't want to?" He asks while he still makes out with me.

I go to push his body off of me but he grabs them and places them above my head while holding them there, he's too strong for me so I can't do anything. I start to kick my legs and scream, but his hand covers my mouth as he moves down to my neck, biting it and leaving marks.

Tears sting my eyes as I realize what he wants, my heart races even faster. I'm having a panic attack, my body goes numb and soon enough my body won't move. Tears fall down my cheeks as he simply pulls up shirt, he leaves kisses down on my stomach. Usually this is supposed to feel good, but this doesn't.

My arms are still pinned to the bed by his strong arms. He finally lets them go, as he's still laying on top of me, my body is literally pinned to the bed, I'm not strong enough.

I start screaming once he starts to rip my shirt to get to my chest, he then takes his fist and smashes it down to my cheek, I scream in pain but right as I do, he smashes his face onto mine.

As he holds my face down my kissing me disgustingly, he goes to take his belt off. My eyes widen, I'm going to get raped. I'm going to get raped. I realize that my arms aren't pinned to the bed anymore, writhing milliseconds I get enough strength to push him off of me, he falls onto the floor.

I quickly get up, seeing that he's still on the floor and I punch him, full of anger, he yells cuss words. "Fuck!" He yells again as he holds his hands where his eyes are. My legs automatically kicks him in the balls as if it was an instinct. "Fuck!" He says again.

I run, I run out of the door making sure that I lock it on the way out so that it makes it difficult for him to get out. I run past people who are giving me dirty looks, I then realize that I'm crying.

I run down the stairs, I run through the crowd of people, I then run outside, falling to the ground. No, no, keep running. I find the strength to get up and run further until I can't see the house in sight at all.

My instincts still tell me to run because of my past. Like when my dad would beat me, I would run to anywhere, literally anywhere. As I run through the slightly empty streets, I finally see my apartment complex. Did I take a shortcut? Because I got here awfully fast.

My hearts beating faster than its ever beat before, my lungs burn for oxygen as I run into the my apartment building. People give me weird looks as I press the buttons to get into the elevator. My face aches from when he punched me, the pain is literally excruciating.

I look down at myself. As I'm still crying my eyes out, I realize that my shirt is basically ripped apart. There's many tips in my shirt, especially for where my chest in. It's really torn where my bra is. I feel my neck, feeling marks around on my neck. I cry even harder to the feeling that he touched me like that.

I can barely catch my breath, I feel like I'm going to pass out any second now. I'm panicking now because what if Tim tries to do it again? I should've never gone upstairs or in that bedroom with him.

Finally the elevator opens, my eyes quickly look up, making eye contact with those ocean blue eyes that go directly from calm to worry.