Chapter 3 - Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

*Lauren's POV*

I stood there paralyzed. The wolf was sitting on my bed. I couldn't believe it. I tried to think how it got in.

I then noticed the window had been slid open. But in order to get in that window, the wolf would have to have climbed a tree and opened a window. The thing is that I know that wolves can't climb trees. I felt like my head was going to explode.

I didn't know what to do. Out there I was fine being with the wolf but here in my room I was suddenly very scared. That thing wasted that rapist in seconds flat, if it wanted to kill me than I'm dead.

"Camila!" I blurted out loud. I'm not sure why.

"What? How?" I sputtered out, as I began to back out of my room.

The wolf just sat there, motionless.. It just placidly looked at me, with Camila's eyes.

All of a sudden the wolf began to change. Within a few seconds the fur seemed to retract and disappear, the skin below turning pink. The front legs grew and turned into arms. The legs straightened and became human legs.

A second later the wolf had changed into a girl. She sat up on my bed, naked as the day she was born. As bizarre as it was, the first thing that went though my mind is "Her tits look amazing."

Of course the naked girl in my bed was Camila Cabello.

My mouth dropped open as my mind tried to comprehend what I've just seen. Camila hopped off the bed and grabbed my black bathrobe off the back of a chair. She then threw it on and sat down on my bed. For a person/creature that could easily kill me, she seemed oddly nervous. Her eyes kept darting back and fourth and the fiddled with her hands.

"I felt like some explanation was necessary." Camila remarked as started to play with a strand of her hair. Now I new she was nervous. Cabello only did that when she was really nervous.

"You're a...." I began to speak.

"Werewolf. Yes, that is the correct way to describe me." Camila said with a straight face.

"It was you're eyes that gave you away." I said sitting down on the other end of the room. I looked calm but I was freaking out. I credit my acting skills.

"Those stay the same, wolf or human they don't change. It's the only thing that doesn't change."

Camila looked embarrassed. "I feel I shouldn't have followed you, it was wrong to let my feelings run the show but if I hadn't you would have been..." Camila's voice trailed off.

My mind zeroed in on one word of her last sentence in particular. "Feelings?" I said aloud.

Camila stood up and rubbed her face with her hands, seemingly in anguish. "This isn't going right. Besides the fact that I'm a werewolf I like you..alot er...." Camila began to stammer nervously as her words spilled out.

"Actually more than a lot. Your so beautiful. I saw you in my wolf form and I couldn't help myself. I wanted to follow you, be with you protect you. It was all so instinctive. Oh..God what am I saying." Camila said pacing and gesturing nervously with her hands.

One look at my very shocked expression seemed to upset Camila more. At this point I realized she had begun to cry. What ever courage she had, seemed to vanish right before my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Lauren, I'll stay away from you. Please don't tell." Camila said ass she disrobed and ran to the window.

"Camila Wait!" I cried. A part of me didn't want her to leave.

A second later I could see her out of the window and moving down the branch. Camila then dropped to the ground. At that point Camila transformed back into a wolf and ran off.