Chapter 11 - Bad Moon Rising

3 Months Later..

*No One's POV*

It was the beginning of the school day and Camila had just gotten out of Ariana's car when she heard a rather angry clicking sound approaching. She knew instinctively it was the sounds of Lauren's boots.

"I'm going to get you Cabello. Now I know why you were avoiding me last night. Big term paper my ass." Lauren said as she walked up to Camila, with a rather unamused expression on her face.

Camila smiled and flashed a rather innocent look. "What ever are you talking about?"

Lauren poked a finger into Camila's chest. "Yesterday, I go to see who got the lead the schools production of West Side Story and behold who happens to be playing Maria?"

"I hope it was you." Camila said quickly.

Lauren growled. "You know perfectly well you got the part. Once again a plumb part has been snatched away from me."

Camila crossed her arms. "Why are you so upset? You got the part of Anita."

Lauren immediately waived a finger in front of Camila's face "Ah ha. You did know."

Camila looked coy for a moment. "Ok, I may have glanced at it."

"So you were avoiding me last night. I knew when you said you couldn't come over that was a load of crap."

Camila stepped back. "Well...You always get so upset when I get the part. I heard your scream when you saw the cast list halfway across the school. Did I say I love you and you look positively radiant today?"

Lauren got right in Camila's face. "Just because I'm your mate, lover and girlfriend don't mean I won't get upset when you steal parts from me. So instead of you coming over last night and letting me work out my frustrations on the wonderful body of yours with a nice long fuck session I was left twiddling my thumbs."

"I'm sorry. You're just so scary when you get mad like that." Camila said meekly. "What are you going to do?"

Lauren just grinned and walked off.

"That can't be good at all" Camila said to Ariana.

'I don't get it. "You're 10 times stronger than her and yet she can still intimidate you." A puzzled Ariana said.

"That's Lauren for you"

All morning Camila wondered what Lauren was going to do. Since they had first bonded they had become extremely close. But Lauren was still Lauren and still hated having parts taken from her.

Finally Sikowitz's class came around, right before lunch. Camila arrived and took her seat as the bell rang but quickly noted Lauren was not there.

Just as Sikowitz had taken the stage, Lauren walked in. She had a huge smirk on her face and sat down right next to Camila.

About a second later, Camila with her werewolf sense of smell noticed it.

Lauren was wet, as in aroused wet. Camila's entire body tensed up as the sweet smell of her lovers sex drifted into nose. Camila could tell that no one else had touched Lauren but yet she was still wet. Something only Camila would be able to smell.

Camila immediately started to fidget and shift uncomfortably in her chair. The sexy smell coming from Lauren was slowly driving Camila bananas. Nothing in the world got her riled up quicker than Lauren's smell.

"What the fuck." She mouthed to Lauren.

Lauren smirk widened as she leaned over to Camila. "I played with myself before I came to class in the broom closet. Now for the next hour you have to sit here and suffer as you get all hot and bothered. Try to sit still, It's rude to fidget in class."