Chapter 24 - Hells Bells

*No One's POV*

Lauren was beginning to like the power she could feel at her disposal. Just the roar of the engine was exhilarating. The interior of the car was black like the exterior. The dash looked very much like it did when it rolled off the assembly line in 1970. With one exception, a modern stereo system had been installed.

Lauren glanced at several CDs' sitting in a rack between the seats. They were mostly classic rock and heavy metal. One peaked her interest and she shoved it in as she began to pull out.

Soon the car was filled by the sound of a very lout bell. "Perfect song" Lauren said with a smirk. " AC/DC's excellent album Back in Black, Side one Track one, Hell's Bells" A few moments later the sound of Angus Young's guitar was blasting out of the speakers as she peeled out of the parking lot.

Lauren lowered the top as she blasted down the street. "Oh my fucking god, this is fast." Lauren said to herself with amazement.

As she burned around a corner the first words of the song began to flow from the speakers.

I'm a rolling thunder, pourin' rain
I'm comin' down like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die

Lauren jammed the gearshift in 3rd and began to sing along as she headed towards the highway. She was on a mission of death and nothing was going to stop her.

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya

Hell's Bells
Yeah, Hell's Bells
You got me ringin' Hell's Bells
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells

Lauren slammed the car into 4th gear as she flew onto the highway. She could feel wind rush through her raven colored locks as she passed 80 miles per hour. It was a almost ungodly feeling of power as she watched the car needle rise steadily, past 90, past 100, past 110.

Lauren kept singing the AC/DC song as she flew past the other cars on the highway.

I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
If you're into evil you're a friend of mine
See my white light flashing as I split the night
'Cause if Good's on the left,
Then I'm stickin' to the right

The song kept going and Lauren kept singing. She felt very bad about Camila, but she knew Camila was safe and that's all that mattered. Lauren wanted to focus her full attention on her mission of doing's death's work.

Before she knew it she was pushing 135 miles per hour, blasting the Back in Black Album all they way. The other cars doing 70 or 80 miles per hour now looked like they were standing still.

"This is just fucking crazy, I'm keeping this car. Definitely got to keep this car."

As she neared her off ramp another great song stormed out of the speakers.

"Here's one for you baby." Lauren said as she began to sing along.

She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen

She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there

The walls start shaking, earth was quaking

My mind was aching, we were making it
And you shook me all night long