Chapter 28

After my brief encounter with Mrs. Styles, things started to go downhill. Last week I got a call from my mother that the landlord wanted us to move out. Mom was crying when she told me the news. It was hard to find a new place. It would be too costly. We don't have enough money.

Mom was also having a hard time at work. It was like the whole universe was against us.
My gut tells me that Evelyn was behind it.

Of course. That witch.

She wouldn't stop unless I quit this job or until I leave Harry.

Harry.

I haven't seen him lately too. We barely spoke. He was always in a hurry or out of the manor. I couldn't even tell him about my problems. He has his own problems to worry too.

I took a deep breath and wiped my sweat. My back hurts from all the mopping I've done around this house. I stared out the big, glass window. The sun was already setting. It would be dinner time soon.

"Slacking off already?" I was startled and the mop slipped out of my hands. I could hear Anita laughing. "Geez Anita! Don't scare me like that." I said, picking up the mop. Anita was trying to catch her breath. I smiled and shook my head. Her smile slowly fade. She looked at me and asked, "Are you okay, child?" I simply nodded and replied, "I will be." "Whatever that is bothering you, you'll get through it."

Anita hugged me tight. Then, she cupped my face and wiped the tears. I didn't noticed that I was crying. "You'll be alright. You're a strong girl Tammy. I've seen you stood your ground against Mrs. Styles." My eyes went wide. Did she hear us talked? She smiled and I knew that she definitely heard us. "How did you..." "I've been in this family for so long. I know what happens behind those doors." She interrupted me. "Not everyone is bold enough to decline her offer. You know that right? They're either brave or stupid." She giggled. "But I personally think that was brave."

Oh, I hope so Anita. I hope so.

I could feel Evelyn's cold stares at the back of my head. She's now wearing her smirk as I served them the main course. Harry and Piper's family were having a dinner together. Oh joy! Their parents were busy chatting. Harry and Piper sat beside each other. They were whispering to each other when I walked in. Harry glanced at me and smiled. I widely smiled at him, getting his mother's attention. "I think Harry and Piper definitely look good together. Don't they?" Evelyn turned her gaze to the woman sitting beside her which I assumed must be Piper's mother. "Yes, they do. We're going to have a good-looking grandchildren." She quipped while sipping a glass of wine. "Mother!" Piper exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. "What?" Her mother asked innocently. Piper shook her head and looked at me, mouthing the word sorry. I simply smiled and left.

The night was finally over. I could hear them bidding farewells. I was heading back to the kitchen when I saw Harry kissed Piper's cheeks. He smiled at her as she ruffled his hair. Harry whispered on her ear and they both laughed. I felt a slight twinged of pain and my heart sank. Evelyn was right. They're perfect for each other. Piper turned her attention to Harry's father when Harry's eyes caught mine. I didn't know how long we stood there, looking at each other before Piper interrupted again. He was just across the room but it seems we were oceans apart. I looked at my feet and smiled half-heartedly.

I was sitting on the garden, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Everyone was already asleep. "Can I join you?" His raspy voice echoed through the silence. I softly smiled and nodded. "You sounded so formal." I joked. "You looked so serious." He replied. I watched him sat on the bench, closing the gap between us. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I felt my body heat up. "I could see you blushing." He laughed as I slapped his leg. "I miss you." I blurted. My hands flew to my mouth. I could feel my face heating up. Jesus, did I just say that out loud. I watched him threw his head back and laughed. His curls bounced and his eyes were closed. His dimples showing. And oh god, I love this man. I would give him the world if I could.

"I miss you too." He tucked a strand of my hair and pulled me in. I could feel his breath and I immediately closed my eyes. I felt his lips touched mine. My body ignited with fire. His touch leaving trails of heat all over my body. "I love you." My heart jumped with joy as he said those three simple words. "And I love you."

I climbed on top of him and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. I could feel him getting bigger. Grinding my body against him, a moan escaped my mouth. His hands were on my hips, guiding me. "I need you." I begged, palming his erection. "Please." He pulled his cock out and lifted my skirt. He pushed my panties to the side and thrusted in. I was bouncing on top of him and I didn't realised how rough we were. He was pulling my hair and thrusting harder. His other hand gripping me tightly. I'm sure that's going to leave a mark. I was so close and I felt that he was too. One more thrust and I came undone. He pulled out and came. We were panting and sweating. I lazily moved a strand of his hair and kissed his nose. I was about to kiss him again when I sneezed. "I think we should go in now." He chuckled. I was going to answer him when I sneezed again. "Yep, we should now." He carried me in and laughed.

"Harry, I need to tell you something." I placed my hand on his chest.

"Not now munchkins. Let's not spoil the night." He replied smiling widely.

I nodded. "Alright. It could wait."

Little did I know our time was running out for someone was watching us from the window of her room, plotting.

-.-.-

Hello, I know this is a super late chapter. Please don't hate me. Life was crazy but here I am again. So I hope you guys like this chapter.

Ooohhh! What could she be planning for Tammy and Harry? HAHAHA idk too.

Anyway, so I have a little story for you guys. I went to HARRY STYLE'S CONCERT LAST MAY AND IT WAS LIT! Like OMG! He sounds so goooood and he looked so handsome. God! I'm in love. Ugh!

Okay now back to studio. Thank you awesome nerds for supporting this story. I'm still reading your comments now. Your patience is unbelievable like what! I'm really just thankful how you guys are still here! I love you guys so much. Sending you all virtual hugs & kisses. Mwah.

Please continue supporting my future works. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE Maid With Love. Thank you again ❤️ You guys rock!

~NamelessBanana