Chapter 20

After securing the strap of my bikini, I slipped on my white tanked top and high-waisted denim shorts.

Liv kept on knocking the door. I'm afraid she might put a hole on the poor door.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I yelled.

"You said that for the past five minutes." Liv yelled back.

I stuffed all my necessities inside my small sling bag.

I did my last check if the lights and air-condition was off.

When I opened the door, I saw Piper and Liv let out a sigh.

"Finally." Liv said as she threw her hands up in the air.

"I wasn't that long."

Piper let out a snort.

"Come on. Everyone is outside already."

"Jesus Liv! It's not like we'll ran out of sea water." I had to keep up my pace. Both girls were walking very fast.

The boys were sitting on the sand whilst Chanel was laughing, or more like being strangled to death.

She was wearing a very, very small bikini.

Her eyes were on Harry all the time. She would purposely ran around and made those boobies bounce. Like what the hell!

"Come on girls! Time to show the blessing God had given us." Liv began to took off her clothes, leaving her in a black and white bikini.

Piper and I did the same.

We walked pass the boys, who were letting out wolf whistles.

I couldn't stop smirking when Chanel saw us and her smug look was wiped off.

"Holy shit!" Keaton gasped. "Tammy, what big breast you have."

Trust Keaton with his breast comments.

"Harry wasn't really lying when he told us you were gifted and how inviting it looked."

I turned to different shades of red.

Harry shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

Caleb spat out his juice.

Chanel was sending me death glares.

And then there's Devon, Liv, and Piper who were laughing.

Thanks for backing me up guys!

"Shut up you guys." I glared at the trio.

"Okay before we go, I have one question." Liv said, who was now red as tomato. "Harry, does Tammy here good at blow-job?"

"LIV!"

She ran away before I could hit her.

Damn you, Liv! Damn you!

Later that night, the group sat around the pool for the barbecue party.

Harry and I were in charged with the cooking since obviously these eight rich kid don't know how to cook.

We don't want food poisoning now.

Of course, Chanel was behind us. She kept on following Harry like a lost puppy.

I was going to say she is Harry's shadow but then shadow leaves, while she won't.

"I really like guys who can cook." She flipped her hair to the side and pressed her body to Harry's back.

Don't stab her Tammy! Don't stab her!