Chapter 15

I watched Harry walked up the stairs after he shut door on Caleb's face. That was really rude of him.

  "Are you just going to stand their?" He angrily said.

  What died and crawled in his pants?

  "I'm coming. Jeez! Don't get your panties in a twist." I muttered and followed him.

  We went inside his room. I watched him sit on his couch and turned the TV.

  "Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" I stand in front of him, blocking his view.

  "University days." He sighed. "Now move."

  "Why are you mad at me?" I yelled. He is so bipolar. One minute he's all playful then bam! Grumpy Harry!

  "I don't like seeing you hanging out with Caleb." He shut the TV off then threw the remote control.

  "Why? Who are you to tell me that? You're not my mother." Harry stood up and stomped his way towards me.

  "Do what I tell you to do." His face was right in front of me. His eyes shooting daggers.

  "No I won't." I crossed my arms and the staring contest was on.

  "God damn it, Tammy! Don't be so stubborn."

  "Then don't be so controlling." I stomped my right foot. "You don't own me Harry."

  "I own you. You are mine." He narrowed his eyes.

  "I'm not."

  "Yes you are. The moment I took your virginity, you were mine." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. "And I don't share what's mine."

  I glared at him and said, "I was never yours. You know what, if we're just going to argue then I should have gone to that date."

  I knew I pushed the right button when his eyes darkened and his nose flared.

  "Don't test me Tammy." He said in a whisper, making me tremble.

  "You're going to a date but not with Caleb.."His face came closer. His lips was close to mine. "But with me."

  "I won't go on a date with you. Who do you think you are?" I said in a stern voice when the truth was I dying inside with pure happiness.

  He's taking me to a date.

  "I'm your employer." He gave me a smug look. "And you're going whether you like it or not."

And that's how I ended up sitting inside his car next morning. He woke up extra early and dragged me out of my bed, figuratively and literally. He kept on nagging about how slow I was moving. That we'll be missing the whole morning because of me. He even told me that if we'll be late, I'll blow him. Which by the way, I don't mind. Then he added in public and I was doing things in high speed.

  "Are we there yet?" I asked again.

  "For the nth time, Tamera Hughes, no." He huffed. I let out a laugh when I saw his annoyed face.

  "Okay, no need to be grumpy Harry again." I teased.

  "Grumpy Harry?" He raised an eyebrow at me then looked back at the road.

  "What? It suits you." I stuck my tongue out. The car went silent. I leaned on the window and stared outside. My wondered if he had already planned all this before he asked me out. I seriously don't know where we are going right now.

  I know you are wondering how come his parents allowed me leave the manor when obviously his mother would choke me to death if she saw me with him. Actually his parents weren't home since yesterday. They were on a two-day business trip and they would be back this evening. The only people who knew about this date was Mr. Clark, Anita and of course, his grandparents. Annie was ecstatic when she found out about this. I was relieved when I saw how excited she was.