Chapter 9

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual Content

_____________________________________________________________________

My heart rate was accelerating faster when he unclasped my bra. As soon it was off, Harry groaned.

"Perfect." He smiled and palmed then.

Using his hot, moist tongue, he licked my nipple. He then sucked on it whilst groping the other, making my nipples hard.

Harry turned us around. Using his arms to carry his weight, Harry laid on top of me. His calloused hands squeezing my breast whilst his lips were sucking the skin on my neck mercilessly. A strangled moan left my lips when he found my sweet spot. Sucking harshly then ever. He played with my nipple using his forefinger and thumb. I was getting more aroused with every lick and suck he's doing.

"We'll have to take this off too." He pulled the band of my panties then let go, making it slap my skin. I pulled it down, pooling it around my ankle. He peppered kisses on my body, now going south and blew air on my core. Harry was on his stomach, facing my private part. He spread my legs open and smiled.

"Please Harry... Please." He kissed my clit then bit it. My hands went to cover my mouth. The feeling was too much.

"Moan for me Tammy. This room is soundproof." He smirked.

Using two of his fingers spreading me open for him, Harry looked straight at me as he licked my folds. Immediately, I moaned. My hands went flying to his hair, grabbing it tight. Harry took my clit into his mouth, licking it and making figures eight.

Slowly, he pushed one finger in. He pulled it out then back inside, curling it. My knees was shaking as Harry kept sucking on my clit and pumping his finger in and out of me, hitting the spot that drives me insane over and over again. He added another finger and licked my clit.

My stomach tightened and I knew I was close. "Harry, I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Let go Tammy. Cum in my mouth." Harry said and I did. He continued to suck my clit and pumped his finger. I closed my eyes and screamed in sheer pleasure. My toes curled, my fingers gripped the sheets. My breathing was still out of pace. Opening my eyes, I saw Harry had moved on top of me. His fingers soaked in my juices.

"Taste yourself, munchkin. You always taste delicious." He moaned. Bringing his fingers to my lips, I sucked on them eagerly. Swirling my tongue around his fingers teasingly, I took my time sucking his fingers. His bottom lip was caught between his teeth as he watched me and it was the sexiest sight ever.

"Come here." I tried to say it sexily but I think I failed. Harry smiled and brought his lips to mine. I could also taste myself in his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but Harry had the upper hand.

"I want you inside me." I said between kisses.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Harry. I want you."

Placing one last kiss on my lips, Harry jumped out the bed and ran to the bathroom. When he came back, a condom was on his hand. I watched him tear the silver cover using his teeth. He pumped a few times and placed it over his cock.

Harry pulled my ankle, making me giggle. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under my head. He kissed me on my forehead and settled between my legs.

"This is going to hurt. Say stop if you can't take it anymore." He caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Just hold my hand. I'll go slowly." I simply nodded.

This is it. I'm going to lose my virginity tonight.

"I'm going in." I felt his tip entered my sex. "Relax Tammy, relax."