Chapter 22

So I thought that I would change a POV in this chapter. This is not a bonus chapter. I repeat, NOT A BONUS CHAPTER! HAHAHA enjoy!

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual Content

_____________________________________________________________________________

HARRY'S POV

I woke up with Tammy beside me. Her dark chocolate hair sprawled all over the pillow. Her dainty hands tucked under her head. Her pink lips were half-opened and inviting. I had this sudden urge to kiss her senseless. To wrap my arms around her. To feel her warmth.

The daylight kissed her entire skin and she looked beautiful. She is beautiful. When I first saw her naked body, I thought that she was perfect. But seeing her now with rays tangled around her face and body, she is glorious.

I continued to stare at her sleeping figure. I smiled knowing that when she would open her eyes, I'd be the first one she'd see.

My mind went back to our conversation last night. Back to the words she said. I expected her to be disgusted, to leave. But as always, she surprised me by staying by my side. Tammy was the only girl who saw me cry. Not even Piper or Liv. Tammy was different. Good different.

Her eyelashes began to flutter. She rubbed her eyes then turned to look at me. I flashed her a smile. Confusion marred her face before it turned to one of her smiles that I learned to love.

"Good morning." I greeted her. My hands caressing her cheeks.

"Morning." She chirped. I watched her blushed when I traced the bottom of her lips with my thumb.

I leaned in and gently kissed her lips. I let out a sigh when she kissed back. I pulled her arm so that she was lying on top of me.

The kiss was different. It was soft; not abrasive and needy. Her hands flew to my hair. My body shivered as she ran her fingers to my curls. My hands traced her curves. I tightened my grip around her waist when she began to grind her body.

"You're driving me crazy woman." I murmured on her lips. My hands caressing her bare thighs.

She gave me a smirk. "That's the plan."

She slowly moved down. I watched my little minx settle between my legs. She took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. The sight of her made me hard. She hooked her fingers on my waistband. I lifted my lower body to help her take off my boxers. She threw the clothing behind her. I slowly drank the picture of her half-naked under the sunlight.

Perfect as always.

She slowly wrapped her hand around my semi-hard shaft. My eyes followed her tongue as she licked her lips. Tammy looked at me before licking the underside of my shaft. I watched her pump pink lips which was wrapped around my tip. She torturously sucked the head of my cock.

Her eyes were fixed to mine as she took me whole. Tammy bobbed her head and elicit a few moans. She hollowed her cheeks. I let out a guttural moan from the pleasure she was giving me.

She continued to bob her head. Her hand pumped what she couldn't take in. She sucked again the head of my cock.

The pool of pleasure was slowly building up. I know I was close.

"Munchkin, stop.." But she didn't listen. I moaned when my shaft hit the back of her throat. My body jerked and I came in her mouth. Spurt after spurt, she swallowed it. A few white fluid dribbled on her chin then falls on her naked chest.

Tammy lets go of my shaft. She licked her lips then her fingers clean. She scooped the fluids that was on her chest. Moaning as she placed it on her mouth.

God, she's making me hard again.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. She lets out a squeal from my sudden attack. I nuzzled my head on the crook of her neck. She smelled divine.

I dropped the innocent act and began to touch her covered heat. Her panties were damped from her arousal. She was ready for me. I moved those dreadful panties aside and traced her lips. Her body shivered and whimpered.

"What do you want, munchkin?" I whispered in her ear.

"Y-you." She cried again when I pushed one finger in. Tammy ground her body.

"Please Harry." She breathe. "Please."

I smirked and curled my finger.

"Harryyy!" She whined. I pushed another finger, stretching her for me.

"Ride me!" I whispered. Without hesitation, she rose and settled on my thighs. She took my shaft on her hand and guided me inside her. We both moan as soon as our body connected. She slowly lifted her body then down.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

I gripped her hips as she continued to bounce. I thrusted my pelvis, meeting her half way. I watched my cock enter her tight cunt - pink and wet. Her hands went to her breasts and squeezed it. I lifted my body and attached my lips to her pink nubs and sucked harshly. She clenched her walls, making me moan.

"God!" Tammy moaned. "Faster Harry! Faster."

I flipped us around with her back on the mattress. Tammy whined when I removed myself from her. I placed my hands under her thighs and pulled her closer. Aligning my shaft to her center, I teased her by running the tip of my cock on her slit.

"Stop teasing me." She glared at me. I chuckled and kissed her lips, gently biting her lower lip.

"Impatient are we?" I said between kisses. I kissed every inch of her body. She was soft and all for me. I lifted myself from her and slammed inside her.

"Do you like it when I pound your tight pussy?"

"Yes! Yes!" Tammy fisted the sheets.

I smirked. I remembered that she loves dirty talk. I continued to whisper dirty things on her ear. And every time I do, Tammy's body would tell me how much she was loving it.

The sound of skin slapping and her wetness drove me wild. My thrusts became feral.

"Harry, I'm-I'm coming." Tammy held my hand and squeezed it tight.

"I know munchkin. I know." She clenched around me and dragged her fingers on my back. "Do that again!" I groaned.

I thrusted for the third time and Tammy screamed my name as orgasm took over her. She tightened her hold on my body. I thrusted again and released inside her. I slowly thrusted in her, riding out our orgasm.

I gently kissed her lips and rested my head on her chest. We were both breathing heavily. Tammy wiped the sweat on my forehead and pushed some of my hair back.

"Morning sex is the best." I said. Tammy laughed and kissed my forehead. I yawned, making Tammy giggle.

"Go back to sleep." She murmured.

I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take me.

She played with my hair, softly humming. I could hear the beating of her heart. I could feel her warmth. And right now, this is really where I want to be, to be with the girl who eventually stole my heart.

-.-.-.-

Listen to the song while reading the chapter. Hoho <3

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR THE 24.5K READS AND 769 VOTES! HAHAHA 69! WOOHOO! :)))) I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO KEPT ON COMMENTING! I really love reading your comments guys. Keep 'em coming!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, AND SHARE! <3

Thank you again and I love you awesome nerds.

~NamelessBanana