Chapter 11

GUYS I NEED HELP! Me and my friends are joining this contest to be the opening act for a concert. Please visit http://www.cornettoredtour.com/ then like the page. Go to ride to fame -> view the acts. Find us. Our name is EQUIVOCAL. Please vote or like then share it. Voting has limits for a day. So you need to vote everyday. Your votes really count because it's one of the criteria. Please help us make our dreams come true. Please I beg of you VOTE, SHARE AND SUPPORT EQUIVOCAL. Thank you :) xx

(This is the only thing I added hehehe)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Five hours from now, Mr. and Mrs. Styles would be arriving. Everyone was busy cleaning every corner of the entire manor. The house should be squeaky clean and spotless. 

  The party will be held in the back garden, near the pool. Annie told me to help her get some things needed for the party and maybe, I could help her in choosing too. Also, she said she's tired of staying inside the manor. And it would be a perfect of opportunity to go around the city.

  After cleaning the north side of the manor, Annie told me to go change. I hurriedly put on my casually clothes and a pair of flats. I tied my hair into a ponytail. I applied a little powder then I was done.

  I ran outside, thinking Annie was already there. And thankful, she wasn't. Gerard, the driver, was wiping the windshield when I arrived.

  "Good morning, Tammy." He greeted and smiled. Did I tell you that Gerard had a great smile? His smile is infectious too.

  "Good morning, Gerard!" I beamed at the thirty year old man.

  A few minutes later, Annie arrived. I greeted her a good morning and so did Gerard, tipping his hat to the lovely old lady.

  "Sorry I was late grandma!" I turned around and saw Harry jogged towards us; his curls bouncing.

  Please don't tell me he's coming with us?

  "Oh it's okay dear. It's still early." Annie smiled to her grandson. Harry came to her side and kissed her cheek.

  "Good morning Young Master." I said with every ounce of strength I have.

  "Good morning. Hope you don't mind me tagging along, Tammy." He flashed me his crooked smile. I felt my knees weaken.

  God! That smile.

  I stupidly stood there, not answering him.

  "We should get going now." Annie said. Gerard opened the door. I decided to sit in front.

  "Oh no, darling." Annie protested. "You are sitting at the back with us."

  I didn't say anything. I simply nodded and went at the back.

  I bet a thousand pounds that Annie planned this because I was now sitting beside Harry.

  His knee brushed mine and my body tensed up instantly. He must have noticed it because he moved a bit, making a gap between us.

  The car started and we drove off.

"We're here, Madam." Gerard said as he parked the car.

  I looked around and saw that we're outside a clothing store.

 Two ladies greeted us when we got inside. Both of them looked at Harry like he was a piece of delicious, sweet candy, ready to be unwrapped. And of course, Harry being Harry, he smiled at them and winked.