Chapter 16

I'm updating today because it's my birthday and I'm happy.

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual Content

_______________________________________________________________________________

My eyes followed every move of the girl named Piper. There's only one word that I could describe her: beautiful. She has a slim body and her skin was white and smooth. Her hair resembled the color of wood while her eyes were like the forest. Upon seeing us, her eyes twinkled with pure joy when she saw Harry and I didn't missed the glint in Harry's eyes as well. Harry let my hand go as soon as she trotted towards him and jumped into his arms. They were laughing and mumbling words I barely hear. It was like in those movies when the girl would meet the boy she loved and she'll ran to his waiting arms. They looked like a perfect for each other. My heart dropped and reality smacked me hard. I'm losing him already. The sad thing was he was never even mine. I had to share him with the other girl and now, here comes another one.

I felt like I was punched in the gut when they all walked going to the living room. Piper and Harry held hands as they continued to talk. He forgot about my existence. He didn't say good night. He didn't even introduced me.

Why would he even introduce you? My head taunted me. I let out a bitter laugh. Right, I'm just his maid. Clearly, I wasn't that important.

A single tear fell. I quickly wiped it and clutched the penguin closed to me. At least, I had something to remember. Tears were threatening to fall again. I can't embarrass myself and let Harry see me cry. Especially when his parents and Piper were there.

I went to my room. I changed to my maid uniform and tried my best to stay calm.

"Come on! You can do it. Smile and fake it." I took a breath and walked back to the kitchen. Anita was already there preparing something.

"Here dear. Bring these to them." Anita smiled as she hand me a tray of tea and biscuits. I simply nodded.

"Dear, whatever Harry did or said to you today, he meant it." Anita flashed me an encouraging smile. I was confused on what she was trying to say. I just weakly smiled back and went out the kitchen.

They were seated on the living room, laughing from all the stories Piper had shared to them. Piper's presence was obviously welcomed here and Mrs. Styles seemed to adore her. I walked up to them and silently put down the tea and biscuits. Harry was beside her. All his attention was on her. He was grinning from ear to ear as he listened to Piper's adventures. I admit I was enjoying her stories too.

"..and I swear to myself that I wouldn't do that again." Piper laughed.

"If I was in your shoes, I'll die with a heart attack." Annie said. She was clutching her stomach as she laughed.

"You should had visited me, Harry." Piper pouted and feigned hurt.

"I'm sorry. I was busy." Harry reasoned. I poured tea in the cups and handed it to John first, who winked at me. I stifled a laugh and so did Annie.

"Aww such a shame that you two broke up. Piper would have been a perfect daughter-in-law." Mrs. Styles said out loud. The cup almost slipped from my hands.

They dated once.

I looked up and saw Mrs. Styles smirking, sipping her tea. Harry was quiet while Piper simply snorted.

Ms. Perfect just snorted? Wow!

"Come on Aunt Evelyn. It's not like Harry here didn't enjoy being single." Se cooed and pinched Harry's cheek. Harry faintly smiled and grabbed a biscuit.