Chapter 19

I always wanted to fly; be free like the wind. No worries and all.

My eyes continued to gaze outside. There was nothing much; just clouds. The clouds looked so soft. My fingers itched to touch it, feel it.

I looked at my side and saw the rest were fast asleep. Harry and Chanel were not in their seats. My heart clenched at the thought of them together. Piper was out of the picture but Chanel came and ruined my chance.

Maybe, it wasn’t Chanel. Maybe, I never did have a chance in the first place.

Maybe I was too in love to see it.

I smacked my head with the palm of my hand. No more self pity!

“If you continue to do that, I'm afraid your brains might fall off.” Caleb said in a hoarse voice. I timidly smiled at him.

“Sorry if I wake you up.”

“Nah! I was already awake.” Caleb rubbed his eyes. “Why are you hitting your head by the way?”

“Nothing.” I shrugged. I couldn’t just tell him that I have boy problems. Caleb doesn’t quite like Harry in general. He stared at me for a second and didn’t ask me further. 

“Are you hungry?” I’m glad he changed the subject. I was going to say no when my stomach grumbled. Caleb let out a hearty laugh and said, “Guess you are hungry.”

He stood up and went to grab something to eat. We heard a noise or more like.. moans?

My heart sunk in the pit of my stomach. One doesn't need to ba a genius to guess who owned those moans. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

A few minutes later, Caleb came back with a stack of sandwiches.

“Here” He smiled as he handed me the plate and a can of Dr. Pepper. I happily received the plate and placed it on my lap.

We ate our sandwiches and talked. I didn’t notice Harry was back on his seat. I examined him and he looked like he just had sex. Oh wait, he did.

Harry raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes. Chanel then sat down with us. She had this huge smile on her face, making me want to punch the daylight out of her.

I pushed my sandwich back.

“You’re done?” Caleb asked between chews.

“I think I lost my appetite.” I murmured. I could feel Harry was boring holes on my head.

“With body like yours, I would stop eating too.” Chanel was such an angel. I just want to hug her on the neck, with a rope.

“Why do we have a cake? Oh wait. It’s your face.” I gave her a devious grin. Everyone was holding back their laugh except for Keaton who looked like a retarded seal.

“Give me a high five sister!” Liv said between laughs. I reached out and gave her a high five.

“Harry!” Chanel screeched. “Would you just allow that? Your maid just disrespected me.”

“Sorry honey but Tammy here came here as our friend. So no, she’s not a maid at the moment.” Liv hissed. Smoke was coming out of Chanel’s nose and ears. She stood up and left.

“Thank God she’s gone!” Liv raised both of her hands.

“I’m sorry about her.” Caleb said.

“You’re not mad?” I was waiting for him to lash out on me.

“She deserved it. She was being mean first.” Caleb smiled.