Bonus Chapter: Harry's POV

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual Content

_____________________________________________________________________________

I heard the door click. Someone just entered my room. I opened my eyes and saw a silhouette of a girl. I squinted my eyes and took a look on the intruder. She stepped forward, allowing the moon to shine down on her beauty.

Tammy?

She gave me a smile that could weaken my knees. She gathered her hair and swept it to the right. She bit her lip and I could had came right then and there. My eyes scanned to her body, making me gulp. I could see the perfect curves of her body. She was wearing a white babydoll. Her breast was pushed up, making it look firm. My eyes went down south and saw a pair suspender slings clipped on her black stockings.

She looked rather ravishing.

"Young Master." She purred.

"Yes munchkin?" I whispered.

"I need you." Her eyes was clouded with lust, stirring something inside me. Her hands roamed around her body. Making it hard to control myself.

"Show me how much you need me." I smirked. I placed both of my hands behind my head. "Show me, munchkin."

She climbed to my bed and crawled towards me. She parted my legs and kneeled in between. She looked at me then shifted her gaze to my manhood. A tent forming on my silk pajamas.

She licked her lips and gently stroked my clothed cock. I closed my eyes loving every stroke.

I opened my eyes and watched her fingers hooked around the waistband and pulled it down. Junior was standing high and tall. She slowly wrapped her warm fingers around me. She pumped slowly then using her thumb, she spread the precum.

She bent down and placed the crown inside her mouth. I groaned. Her mouth was warm and wet. It took everything in me to not thrust it down her throat.

She started to bobbed her head, eyes locked on mine. She continued to suck like her life depended on it. I pushed my hips up, making her gag. I continued to assault her mouth. I fisted a bunch of her hair and thrusted again. She moaned and I looked down. I saw her playing with her cunt.

Shit! That was hot.

With that sight, I came inside her mouth and without complaining, she swallowed it. Everything. Milking me.

She looked up and smiled, "I love you."

I opened my eyes and was panting hard.

Just a dream! Just a dream!

I could hear the beating of my heart. I was sweating and panting, like I had just came from a marathon.

I lifted my duvet and saw that I had a hard on.

Shit! I dreamt of her again.

The sexual dreams began after we fought. After she confessed her feelings. She was on my mind 24/7.

She just keep on coming back no matter how hard I try to forget her.

 I needed to touch her, to feel her, to kiss her.

Right now, I need a cold shower to fixed  my problem.

I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom. I took off my pajamas and threw it somewhere. I went inside the shower and turned the knob. The cold water poured on my body.

I wrapped my hand around my cock, stroking myself. I need release. I began to picture out the night she gave me her virginity. How wet and ready she was for me.

I pumped faster. I love hearing her moans, knowing I was the one who was pleasuring her. How her body would quiver when she orgasm.

She was becoming a drug to me.

I was near to my climax. I pumped harder and faster, imagining it was her wet cunt.

"Fuck, Tammy!" I groaned, strings of cum came flying. I continued to pump, riding out my orgasm.

I need you, Tammy.

Why do you have to fall for me?

I love you.

Three words. Eight letters.

Did she really mean that?

I know I was such a douche when I got mad of her for thinking we were in a relationship. I don't do relationships.

Just the thought of giving someone your heart, making you vulnerable, was enough to make me sick.

I had a fair share of heartbreaks and I don't want to go through that again.

It's better to play then get played.

But seeing that guy from the shop and Caleb Langford making Tammy smile was driving me nuts.

Her smile was only for me.

I should be the one making her laugh, making her smile. Not other guys especially that stupid Caleb.

I banged my fist to the wall.

She's mine and mine alone, whether she like it or not.

And I don't plan on sharing what's mine.

-.-.-.-

A short bonus chapter that will leave you hot and bothered :))) I know I'm evil.

Chapter 15 will be a surprise. A blast from Harry's past. Who could it be? Is he/she a friend or a foe?

If you like this bonus chappie then give it a star.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND SHARE :D

More bonus chapters to come for you my lovely readers. Thank you and have a good day.

-NamelessBanana