The Dragon's Den

** A/N**

The tattoo up top, is the Dragon's mark that all of them have if they are in the gang.
______________________________________________________________________

**ANABELLE'S POV**

I DID NOT WANT TO BE IN THIS CAR!! Who the hell does he think he is? Telling my brother to bring me to the "common house." I do not believe I agreed to this! I do not remember being asked "hey you wanna live with the gang?" Wanna know my answer? Its NO!
But instead Dylan was like "yeah that's a good idea." But does anyone actually ask me? Nope. I just want to sleep in MY HOUSE, IN MY BED, but it is currently a crime scene. That is just stupid. Also to make matters worse, I have to ride with Jackson to the house, and wait there for Dylan. I am not happy, also no one will tell me what the shrink said. I would just like to wake up now.

**JACKSON'S POV**

I swear in this girl's eyes I am the devil. Well that is just fucking fantastic. Oh well, maybe her view will change? Haha if that will actually happen. Dylan who has known me since before grade school, is still scared of me. He believes that I am a demon. But then again, I can't blame him.

We were just in middle school then, and I really didn't mean too.
I was just reacting, that is all I did. The court filled it as self-defense, and a crime of passion. But the state did not push a lawsuit against a young child. The bully was an orphan, someone easily passed over. And me? The town's drunk son. Why prosecute someone who has a shitty life already.

**FLASH BACK**

It is always raining here, and I just wanted to go home. But my own personal bully had other plans. After beating my poor sandwhich to a pulp, he started to kick me. I however had had enough, so I hit back. I hit like I had been hit, I wailed on him for a good ten minuets, blind rage had taken over. What I didn't know was that while I was beating him he cried for mercy, and I just laughed, and beat him more. I killed him. I punched his nose and it killed him. I feel horrible, only because Dylan was watching. He is scared of me now. People call me a devil child. It was my emotions! I only did what my dad did.