Jackson's Birthday Party

**Anabelle's pov**

ITS THE DAY BEFORE JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! But I am not that excited, well, I, OH HELL! I AM SO READY FOR THIS!!

Momma Jane and I are making his favorite cake. It is a plain white cake. Well, that's the flavor. We are making a STANDING DRAGON CAKE!!

Daddy actually loves dragons, that's why he named his gang the Blood Dragons. So we are baking up a storm over in her kitchen. We have to make fifteen sheet cakes, put icing in between the layers, stack them and then carve out a dragon. Then after that we have to cover it in icing, and design the scales and stuff like that. And it has to be done by three thirty tomorrow.

I already got daddy's present for tomorrow. Its a knife with a handle that is shaped like a dragon, with a blade tempered to look red. It looks so fucking cool. I can't wait for him to open it!

So while I am here at Momma Jane's house, daddy told her that I have to be with her every second of the day. I kinda feel smothered, and want to be alone for two minutes, I understand why though he told Momma Jane to stay with. He is just worried about me cutting. I am sorry that I have caused him to worry about me. But I guess that won't fade, well I kinda always want him to worry about me, cause that means he will always be thinking about me. But the stress that I caused...

"Anabelle what are you thinking about?" Momma Jane interrupted my thoughts. I smiled and said I was worried about the cake and if it would turn out alright. She smiled and informed me that this was not her first intricate cake. She then went on to tell me about her cake shop and all the weird requests she had done.

King Author's sword in the stone. A gorilla with banana peels sounding it. A standing deer. A wedding cake that was a walker form Star Wars.

I of course forgot about whatever I was thinking about while I watched pull the last sheet cake out. After it had cooled and was placed on the tower of cakes she showed me how to carve out a dragon.

She started out with it's head. She carved out it's horns, then its face and snout. She was engrossed with it, and I was content to watch. She skillfully carved out a neck and worked herd way down towards the bottom part of the dragon.

By the end of it, the stacks of cakes looked like a white statue of a dragon, and it was only midnight! She stood back to admire her work, she looked proud then she looked at me.

"Opps, I guess I forgot to put you to bed." I nodded but just smiled sleepily. I starred at her as she quickly cleaned the kitchen and took off her apron. She picked me up, and carried me up the stares. I was very sleepy so I fussed a bit, but like daddy all she had to do was sing and I was fast a sleep.

**The Stalker's pov**

I watch as she sleeps peacefully. Boss was right she enjoys being sung to. Well, that will be good to know for the future.

**time skip to the morning**

**Anabelle's pov**

ITS DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO CALL HIM!! NOW!!

I bound out of my room and race to Momma Jane who is already downstairs cooking breakfast, and whipping up the icing for the cake. I beg her to let me call daddy. She laughs and hands me the phone.

It rings twice and a sleepy sounding daddy answers the phone.

"Mom? What's wrong?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!" I shout. I hear him groan, and sigh.

"Thank you, baby girl." I hear as he sounds half asleep.

"Daddy, are you still sleepy?"

"Yes, I am. How about I call you back when I actually wake up, and then you can wish me a happy birthday, again. Okay?"

"Okay, sleep tight!" I say and hang up. I just know that he probably laughed and went right back to sleep. I walk back to the kitchen and see Momma Jane placing the pancakes on the table.

"Do I get whip cream with my pancakes?" I ask. She laughs and nods. I squeal, and sit down. She gives me a chocolate chip pancake with a ton of whip cream and milk. I eat it happily. I get to help set up the house for the party. Which is gonna be small. Its only going to be Momma Jane, Jinx, Gabriel, Daddy, and I. But that doesn't stop Momma Jane from making enough food for three armies, and a small platoon.

I finish my food, and place my dishes in the sink. I go the living room and start decorating. We agreed that I would decorate, and Momma Jane would do the cake and Jinx would bring the boys here when we were ready.

I take the steamers and tape them to the ceiling, and I make sure that there is a dragon's face on the ceiling, and I place the balloons strategically. Just in case a balloon fight was to take place.

As soon as I was done Momma Jane walked in.

"Good job, Anne. Looks amazing." I smiled, I was proud of my accomplishment. We set up the drink table and set the many snacks out.

It was soon three thirty, and Daddy, followed by Jinx and Gab. I smiled when he saw all the stuff we did for him. He kissed his momma's head, and mine. We grabbed plates and started.

We played bored games and I ended up winning none of them. We watched the entire Star Wars series.

Half way through the marathon, Jinx and Gab left, and Momma Jane went to bed.

Daddy taped my cheek and I lifted my head.

"Thank you baby girl. I enjoyed today." I giggled then I stopped.

"Your present!" I jump up and race to the kitchen. I grab the bag and race back. I sit down besides Jackson and shoved it towards him. He laughs and opens it. He pulls out the case, and opens it.

He smiles sweetly when he sees the blade. He examined the blade and smiled.

"Thank you, again, baby girl."

Today was an awesome day.

**Author's note**

Aww, so cute!

I just couldn't sleep. So here is a mostly Anabelle chapter.

With love
~bez