He really is a Demon.

**Dylan's pov **

Am I really that bad at comforting my sister? I mean come one now, just really? I huff when Jackson walks out of her room. I decide to question him.

"The hell man?" Jackson looks up at me, and raise his eyebrow. I am doubting this now, but no turning back now.

"Dylan, you better speak now." I snap back to the present. Jackson is starring at me. I swallow the lump that has formed.

"Why did you send me out? She is my sister! I should be the one to comfort her." I practically yelled. A couple of the boys had stepped out of their rooms, but when they saw Jackson's face, they turned back into their rooms.

"Dylan, you had better calm down." Jackson said quietly. He was never quiet, only when he was trying not to hurt you. I was officially scared. He could and would beat a man to death. He has done it several times. He looked me in the eye, and raised his eyebrow again. I nodded at him and tried to control my breathing. He waited, he was gonna tell me why, but needed me in control of myself. I nodded again and waited for him to explain.

**Jackson's pov**

I was close to beating Dylan, but I cannot just go around beating my own boys up. I'd lose respect, fast. When he was in control, I motioned him to follow. We went up to the last floor, it held all the offices, "war rooms", and my personal room. We went to my office, and I motioned him to sit. I sat on my desk and looked at him. He was hurt, and it was because his sister picked me over him.

"Dylan tell me what happened when you hugged your sister?" He sighed. He evidently did not want to think about that. We went over the small scene and I pointed out to him several facts. She loves him, but she might be blaming him. She was still hurt, and scared, and him rushing in and squishing her to him might of frightened her. He nods, he hadn't thought about that.

"Dylan, we have another problem." He looks up, and then winces. I smirk, this wasn't gonna be pleasant. We walk down stairs, and call a meeting.

The boys gather in the living room. I stand in the middle. I look pissed which is just my normal face, but it scares them.

"I assume you heard me and Dylan speaking in the hall way?" Many nod, and some frown. "As you know I do not tolerate disrespect. You are not allowed to get loud with me. I never yell at you, so I except the same kindness. You, of course, are allowed to question what I am doing, as long as you do it. But we are not a family that yells at each other. So Dylan, I am not sorry, you brought this upon your self." I step out of the way. Dylan nods and stands in front of the boys. We have rules, you don't break them, that is not allowed. We live on that fact. We respect each other. We are a family, and families need rules and punishment that follows the breaking of a rule. I don't decide these punishments, I only deliver them. The boys have to live, fight and die with each other, so they determine the severity of it.

It takes all of my patience to wait for their call. But I just want to.get it over with.

"Jackson, we have decided that he is not allowed to ride on the next three raids." I nod, every one had their favorite activity, and Dylan's was the raiding. I nodded and walked out. That was the end of it. But I had hoped for something more. Time to visit the dungeon. There was a certain someone that had been sitting alone for to long.

**this scene will be about torture, to pass over this go to the next set of bold letters**