Day eight

**scum bag**

I finally was able to shut the screaming girl up! God she never stopped screaming and kicking. I thought she would stop to breathe. Not once it seemed like. He throat must be torn apart. Or well it should be.

I guess it isn't because she is at it again.

I know that the Fire Angels have seen me and have probably told my wife I am back. Well hopefully this time I either die or don't get shot. Because getting shot six times and not dying is no fun!

I sit down and turn on my cameras that is have set up in the respective places.

I get ready for the battle that will ensue. I contact my boys and tell to get here and to be ready.

As soon as they arrive I place them where it will be easy to take down at least the Angels, the Dragons will be harder but have no doubt. I will successfully finish them off. It will be a blood bath.

When I hear the girl scream again I hit my forehead. He will defiantly hear that. When he does I will be a dead man, unless he has plans for me.

**Author's note**

This is the last short/badly written in my opinion, chapter.

Never again.

Oh and I now love dubstep music! The best! Makes me want to jump around!

Vote & Comment

With love
~bez