The Devil Herself

**Jackson's pov**

I watched it all burn. I couldn't help it. I couldn't save them, I wish I had known.

You see I had tried to find a way to let the gang continue, but in a way to where I could leave. But there was none. It was sad. I just wanted to let Anne live.

So I tried and tried. I questioned every member. I did all that I could do. I wanted to help Anne but instead I just destroyed her.

She thought she was free from her hell but she wasn't.

**Anabelle's pov**

I watch as Jackson burns everything to the ground. I beg him to stop, I tell him just to leave with me.

He is a mad man right now. He just can't stop. He say that I have to pick. Pick what! I have to open my eyes. I don't want to. I want to live here! Not out there. Just please, Jackson, hang on for me.

**Jane's pov**

It is all a lie. One huge lie. How could she do this! I want to know why! I start tho gasp for air, and fade away. Was this just fake! Was I just fake.

I look as Jackson burns down everything we know. And I glance and I see behind him, behind the lies.

**Jackson's pov**

I can't stop. Anabelle is yelling at me to stop! I need to stop, our I am going to stop before I destroy everything she worked on.

I hear a different voice now. I scream at it to go away. I don't want to be here anymore.

**Jinx's pov**

I can't say I am surprised. I mean this was a bit shitty to be honest. I mean, no plot, and no plan. It all makes since now. Well that is stupid. I sigh as I fade as well. It hasn't really been all that fun.

**Gabriel's pov**

I sigh, so what was all this for? Why do all that, why try to make a plot if you can't stay to it. I sigh, well at least this is kinda a better way to go.

I watch along with Momma Jane, Jinx, and Dylan. He didn't really die you know. He faded out. He had served his time and so have we.

**Jackson's pov**

"JUST LET ME GO! I want to leave!" I sigh. I am surrounded by the black. I cry out. Anne comes to me. She looks sad.

"Hello there. So you are finally ready to go?" She asks. I sink to the ground and nod. She lift me up, and we leave this place.

"Can you tell me who you are?" I ask.

"Why honey I am the Devil. Did you think I was a man with horns on my head?"

I nod, and look down. I see my family. They are by my bedside in the hospital. I was in a car crash, and slipped into a coma.

"Where are going." I state more than ask, she smiles.

"To hell darling." I sigh, and bow my head.

"What was all that it went through?" I ask her. She frowns.

"Well, that was your reaper's doing. Momma Jane? Yeah, she wanted to let you live a while longer. And I was willing. But you tore it down. It was a hell for you. So I rescued you."

I sigh. So I wasn't the Devil? I was just some kid in a comma.

I resigned to my fate, and slept in her arms.

I was rescued by the Devil.

**Author's note**

Goodbye my lovelies. It has been fun. I will be editing some of the chapters, well just eight of them. I hate those chapters.

Anyways, it was time to say goodbye.

What did you think? Was it good? I am not sure, but Ehh.

With love
~bez_raznisty