Momma's House

**Dylan's pov**

My baby sister told Jackson she did not want to be left alone with me. Like I tried, can you cut me some slack?

**Jackson's pov**

I told Dylan that he couldn't watch Anabelle any more, and I almost laughed at his face. So what, I could kill without thought,  but Anne might not like her brother dead. I have to find someone that is not gonna hurt my baby for four hours.

I have to find this traitor, he is here in the city, I just do not want to leave her. Even for this long. I just got back. I am so fucking screwed, she is gonna cry, and I am gonna be heart broken. Oh great, I am a mother fucking softy. This exactly why I left. But I killed more people than I ever have before I meet her. I need her so bad, she is a fix to something I did not know was broken.

I am stressing, I need to find... mom! I can take her to my mother's. I may have killed my father, but he was beating me and my mother. He was pig, I did the world a service.

I have to tell Anne though. This is still gonna be bad.

**Anabelle's pov**

Jackson came back into my room, he had to take a phone call, but he was gone for like forever, by I could still hear him so in was okay. His face is not a happy one. I squint my eyes, then it hits me.

"You are gonna leave me." I say so softly, and I start to cry. He swiftly picks me up and rocks me.

"Yes baby, but only for four hours. I have to take care of something." I grab onto him more tightly, and start to cry a little bit more. He holds me till I calm down. He then sets me on the bed, and packs a bag for me. I whine at him. He kisses my head, and picks me up. The boys are getting ready for something. I am kinda scared.

We get into the car and Jackson drives to a middle class neighborhood. He pulls into a drive way, where a middle age woman is sitting on the porch. I am nervous, and I don't want him to leave.

**Jackson's pov**

My momma is sitting on the porch. I park my car, and grab the bag from the back seat and walk over to Anne's side. I open her door, and pick her up. Mom watches, and then her eyes widen. I have left other littles with her but I have never cared this much.

She walked over to us and takes the bag, and looks at Anne. She smilies and walked us into the house.

**Jane's pov**

When my son pulled up I thought he was just wanting a break from another one his littles. He doesn't know it bit he just wants to be needed, and loved. So I was about to refuse him but something stopped me. He grabbed a bag from the back, and then went to the front, I watched him carefully pull out a scared child. He held her tightly and she was grabbing him like he was her life line.

I sat the bag on my table, and motioned him to follow. I watched as he set her on the counter and stood in front of her as he explained it was only for four hours, tops. He rubbed her legs trying to comfort her. I of course agreed. I exited the room, to let them say goodbye. I heard sobbing and him pleading with her. He brought her to me and sat her in my lap. He kissed her head and mine. It was his way of saying "I love you."

I patted his hand and he left. The child was still crying for a good hour, then she slept for the next hour. So when she stumbled into the kitchen I went to her and pulled her to my table.

"So, can I know your name?" She looked conflicted but nodded.

"Anabelle." She said in the most softest voices know to man.

"Well, let's see that's a little long, what does Jackson call you?"

"Well Anabelle when I am in trouble, Anne when he wants my attention or as a warning, baby girl, and sweetheart." She smiled. I loved her smile.

"I can see why he loves you." She gasped, and giggled. It was the cutest thing. I asked her if she wanted to make cookies, and she makes the most cutest smilies. (What she is just too cute) I laughed and got up and we went to the kitchen.

Soon we had the cookie dough done, and we placed it out on my table.  She was happy when I let her place them on the pan. Soon they were in the oven.

Before the cookies were done I heard my door open and shut. I smiled it had been a little over three hours. Anabelle jumped up and squealed when she saw him. She tackled him and hugged him. I was laughing. It was a sweet sight. I wiped away a tear. Maybe if I had left my husband, Jackson would of had moments like these in his childhood. I went to the cookies in the oven. I pulled them out when they walked in. Anne was on Jack's back. I smiled, maybe next time she won't cry herself to sleep and we can do something else. Jackson eyed the fresh cookies and sat his girl down and got some plates, I got the milk, and passed out the cups. So we ate the warm cookies and drank the milk. Soon Anabelle started to go to sleep. She was fighting the sleep. Jackson smiled, they were so cute. So I sent them home. I kissed my angel, and his angel goodbye. Its high time someone saw the angel in the demon. I watched them get in the car, and instructed that she was to come over more often.

**Anabelle's pov**

I love Jackson's momma, she is what a momma should be. I am so very sleepy but I need to ask Jackson a question.

"Jackson?" He hummed in response. "Can I call your momma 'mommy, or momma?'" He smiled as he tucked his jacket around me.

"Yes baby girl. I think that is a fabulous idea." I smiled sleepily. As Jackson stared to drive, he sang. I fell asleep quickly.

**Author's note**

I love fluff, so here is fluff. Enjoy the fluff, and tell me do y'all  want more of Jane and Anabelle time?