Jinx

**Jinx's pov**

Hell nah. Its fucking 6:30 am in the morning. I am readying a gun because boss man said be early. So here I am pulling out some of my knives and extra amo, meeting the boss early for a meeting that takes place in a time that I should be sleeping. But hell, if he says be early than he better be early as well.

**Jackson's pov**

After an eventful night for baby girl, I decided that it would be best to leave her asleep. She would extra clingy when I get back. I could live with that.

**Jinx's pov**

I am here, and I am looking for the boss when I saw him exiting a house. I pulled up, and looked at him. He was having me pick him up. He gave me directions to this house. Well this is just great. *rolls eye over the moon*

**Jackson's pov**

So when he sees me I laugh. His face is priceless. He stops in front of me.

"So you the hoe that I am picking up?" I smile, thank god he is funny.

"Yeah, and your late." I reply shortly. I get in and direct him to a real business partner of mine. Well after Levi happened to be found in a unfortunate place.

He pulls up, and I tell him to go park it a little ways off and meet me on the top floor. He nods and drives off.

I walk up to the posh building and put on my best kill you smile. This I gonna be fun.

**Jinx's pov**

I am nobody's driver. But hell, its the boss, what else am supposed to do. So I go park the car and find my way too the top floor.

When I get there I see Jackson on his phone. That man is connected to it.

"So, how..."

"You shut your mouth, don't speak, and shoot any one I say in the head. Keep a straight face and do not react to anything. Also stand to my right, and just look bored. That's what you are here for. And when the rest stand to allow their people to go get the car. Stay put. I already texted Mike to get the car. So we are good." I am a bit astonished at how easy he is with murder; and he expects me to be the same. Good thing I am.

"Yes sir." I reply, and for the next hour I keep the bored expression, and stand still. We meet ten other drug lords, six of them we already have deals with. The table is only one third the way full. The next group is various thieves. We have dealt with with several of them. And the last group is a bunch of hired guns. They are well known and respected for their work. We don't use them much. We like to keep that sort of business in house. I swear this way Dylan always looked bored but never missed anything. He wanted them scared that all of us were easy killers, that only found pleasure in killing.

So as the meeting drugged on, I found that half way through the second in commands walked in and assumed the same stance I had. That was stupid, the boss and me could of killed them all if we wanted to when they were not here.

It has been four hours!! God damn it!! I would like to go and get a cup of coffee. But this red head chick keeps touching her gun and looking at Jackson. So I rest my hand on then hilt of my knife. I was quicker than most. So I could push Jackson out of the way, and throw my knife simultaneously, and be right on target. It was hard to master but I had it down within two years.

"Well, thank you all for coming. Again remember, we are not here to cause a war, but to prevent one." Boss had closed the meeting. I had already texted Mike that we were finishing the meeting, and coming out to see him. Everyone dismissed their underlings to the cars. They were a bit put out when I didn't leave. They left one by one. After they had left we walked out to the car.

"Thank you for taking Dylan's place. I hope that you won't let me down in the performance of the rest of your duties as the new second hand." I had just sat down when that left the man's mouth.

"Whatever, and next time, I am not picking your ass up before seven o'clock." I replied. He smirked at me and was silent all the way to the house where I picked him up this morning.

When we got there he motioned me to follow him. After we got out of the car we walked up to a nice looking yard. I was surprised that Anabelle came rushing out to meet us. Well really it was Jackson she ran to. Then she looked at me and smiled.

"So how did it go?" She asked. He smiled and kissed her head.

"You picked a nice one. He was very scary. Scared most if not all of the underlings." Wait, she picked me? Why does she have any say? Not that I am ungrateful, but what the hell?!?

They were looking at me like I had missed something. She wasn't smiling, and he looked like...

"I said all that out loud?" She nodded and turned to go inside. I swear Jackson was gonna shoot me, but before he could I pushed it.

"Wait, before you go and shoot me, hear me out. Before any of the other members were able to have a say we had to join. So why does an outsider, one that lives in the common house, get a say without joining?" I finish calmly

Jackson looks at me for a minute, and then turns on his heels.

"We will discuss this later. But for now, keep what you know to your self. The boys won't like it. She is just not ready yet, so it will have to wait." He says over his shoulder. I shrug and follow him into the house.

**Author's note**

Well, what do you think of Jinx? And when should Anabelle join? Or should she not join?

With love
~bez