I will try.

**Jackson's pov**

So my baby girl broke a rule, but it's not like you can punish someone who cut themselves. It is kinda a backward way of thinking.

Anabelle stirs in my arms and soon wakes up. Hold her for a moment and sigh. She is rubbing my arm, we both avoid talking for ten minutes.

"So, I did brake a rule." Anne says. I nod my head in response. She sighs.

"I guess I am gonna get punished for it." I nod my head again.

"You know, you nodding while resting your chin on my head is not comfortable." I laugh and lift my head.

**Anabelle's pov**

"You are the one who broke the rule, so either thirty minutes in the corner or you are not allowed to make cookies with Momma Jane till Thursday." Daddy told me. I gasp. Thursday was three days away. But then again those thirty minutes would be soul crushing. I'd honestly would take a beating over these two punishments.

"Anne, you gotta tell me." He says quietly. I guess option B is my choice.

"Time out." I say quickly. He sighs and lifts both of us out of bed. He sets me down in one the corners of my room. It won't be that bad.

**twenty minutes later**

I am going to DIE!! I left the corner and raced out of the house.

I was bored and I was feeling a bit bratty, but I wasn't gonna show it right away. So when Daddy left room I took my chance.

I was able to get out of the house despite the shouts for me stop and for someone to grab me.

Shoot! I hear them behind me! So I run faster.

**Jackson's pov**

I am going to beat her ass when we get home. I swear it to demon who gave birth to my father.

Jinx is in the car and is gonna cut her off. She sees Jinx and laughs.

Why do I have to fall in love with a brat!

**Anabelle's pov**

I see Jinx in a car going to cut me off, I am so dead when I get home. So I just keep running.

I. Am. Tired. Of. Running. I am gasping for air as I slow down. I skillfully avoided Jinx and his car, but Jackson is right behind me. I come to a stop and hear Jackson run up to me. He snatches my arm and drags me out to the main street and calls Jinx.

**Jackson's pov**

Her ass is dead. I swear this child! But I still love her. When Jinx pulls up, I open the back door and buckle her in. I tap the passenger window, and he rolls it down.

"I am gonna walk home, try to walk off this anger." He nods and drives away, I start to walk home.

I walk down the streets and pass many people. They avoid looking at me and trying to leave three foot of space between them and me.

It's not new, even my own boys leave noticeable space between us. Momma and Anna are the only ones who will actually touch me.

As I get closer to home I prepare myself for the tears, and the agony I am about to put Anne through.

I walk in the door and Jinx just points to the stairs and tells me that she is in my room. I nod and walk up the stairs.

I sigh when I hear her already sobbing. I walk in and pick her up. I rub her back, and try to quiet her sobs.

"Baby girl you gotta calm down for me. Please?" I say. She nods, and tries to breath normally. I kissed her head. As she regained her composer she looked at me.

"So, how many times did you disobey?" I ask her. She hangs her head. So I answer for her.

"Well I do believe I told you to stop fourteen times. So you broke one rule fourteen times. Then you ran out of the house, so that means you broke rule two. Also, you know that if you leave the corner I double your time there. So you earned spanking, and and hour in the corner." I state firmly.

**Anabelle's pov**

I tremble. I honestly didn't mean to earn a spanking. But I nod anyways. Daddy kisses my head and flips me onto my stomach, on his lap.

"Baby girl you are gonna get thirty, and I am starting now." I nod my head and grasp his leg.

I feel a sharp sting on my behind. Thus ensues the worst thing to ever happen to me.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

I was sobbing uncontrollably by the end of it. I had been beaten before, but this was different. The sperm donor & baby oven, as Jackson refers to any abusive parents, never hugged me after they were done. Daddy however hugged me tight, and rubbed my back. I snuggled into him. He kissed me but pulled away from me. I whined at him for that.

"Baby girl you have to finish your punishment, before we can snuggle." He says gently. I nodded and sighed. He kissed my head and set me in the corner. He set a timer for one hour, grabbed a chair, and set it front of the door and sat there texting, and answering emails.

I stood there silently crying, my butt hurt! I regretted running now. The spanking hurt yeah, but not being in daddy's arms is way worse. I wanted to beg to leave, but time out rules state that if I talk, he adds time.

After thirty minutes I start to really cry. My legs have grown strong and they are used to standing for longer, but after that spanking, they were jelly. And for your information daddy didn't hold back. He isn't weak, and can break a man's jaw if he wanted to.
After the whole hour is up and I hear that timer go off, I crash into daddy, apologizing for misbehaving, for not staying in the corner, for running from him, for everything I did.

He kissed away my tears, and lifted me to his hip. He carries me down stares, and he skillfully makes a bottle of warm milk. He brings it my lips and I gratefully accept. As I finish it, he puts the bottle away, and walks to my room. He places me on the bed and we snuggle in.

"Daddy?" I say sleepily. He hums in response.

"You never did answer me yesterday."

"I guess you feel asleep, I said that I would try baby girl. I will try to save you." I smile and fall asleep safe and sound in his arms.

**Author's note**

So, umm, yeah.

With love,
~bez