A start to the end.

**Jackson's pov**

I guess I should have seen this coming. Everything that is good in life must end at some point.

"Daddy." Anabelle called me at five thirty in the morning! I groan into the phone, why this early.

"Can I have Momma Jane dog's puppy?" What!? No! Oh god no!
Is what I should said. However, did I? Nope! This why she called this early, because I will say yes to anything this early in the morning.

"Yes, whatever you want baby girl. Just let me sleep, okay?"

"Thank you Daddy! Have a good sleep daddy!" She said as she hung up on me. I groan, I think I just got played, but I ignore the feeling and go back to sleep.

So when I get to my mother's house I start to beg the cosmos to let it all be a dream.  But it wasn't.

Now I am stuck with a little, who absolutely loves to break the rules. I mean every single rule. Then throw in a dog! A puppy! Its not like I have other responsibilities. Nope, I don't I have a single other responsibility at all. Great! *rolls eyes oh so dramatically*.

I did not want this; lesson learned to fully wake up before sating yes to my sweet  Anne. I am now cleaning a muddy dog and girl; because mom thought it was a good idea to let her play in the water. Well now her house is a mud house, inside and out, might teach her a lesson. Which I highly doubt, she will forget all about this when the sun goes down, or when the mud is off her couch.

Anne is "helping" me wash her new albino husky. She is more like soaking my pants.

Oh happy day when my baby girl got a dog. Well at least she will always have someone to play with. Oh and guess what its name is. Jack! In honor of me. Yay.

**Anabelle's pov**

Yeah, I know, I know. Calling daddy at five thirty in the morning was sneaky, but I really wanted the dog. Momma Jane was just gonna sell him to somebody, and maybe that person would abandoned him! On the other hand, maybe they would not feed him! On the other hand, maybe they would chain him up outside and would not love him right!

I was just looking out for my puppy! I swear that is the only reason! Honest!

Well... that and he is really cute! Like supper cute! I could never say no to him.

I do not see how daddy could hold onto such a grudge over me kinda tricking him. One look at my Jack and it should clarify all misunderstandings. However, I guess having a dog would make daddy's life harder.

"Daddy, do think Momma Jane would let me keep Jack here? I mean, we don't have much of a yard, and he would have to be inside all the time. We would buy all the stuff for him. She shouldn't have too, it is my dog anyways." He smiles at me.

"Probably baby girl. As long as you buy everything for it." I smile. I am glad he think Momma Jane will let me keep Jack here.

"Would you help me train it?" He laughs at my question, and kisses my nose.

"Of course baby girl. I would love too." I think daddy is warming up to Jack. I know Jack already loves daddy. Daddy is better with stuff when he doesn't have to be emotionally connected to it.

Although with me its different. He loves me. His actions always reassures me of this.

After Jack and me are clean, daddy gets both of us out. Jack shakes his fur out. I laugh, but daddy groans. I guess he thought he would get out of this with at least a dry shirt. Which in turn makes me laugh more.

Daddy wraps me in a fuzzy towel and carries me up stares. Jack follows closely.

After I am dressed for bed, I snuggle into Daddy, and Jack curls up by my feet. Daddy starts to sing and I hum right along with him. I fall asleep quickly, feeling safe and secure.

**Jackson's pov**

The start and end of it just being me and baby girl. I that jack and her will start to become insuperable soon. So either I move back in with mom, or I get an actually house.

Maybe I will do that, once I find someone competent enough to take over the gang.

**Author's note**

So I was gonna start to end it. But I love Jackson, Anabelle, and now Jack, so the end can wait.

With love
~bez