Dylan

**Anabelle's pov**

"So if I tell daddy what I do when he is not around, he will never leave me alone! He is constantly by my side. He never leaves, unless I am with Mamma Jane. So maybe I won't don't tell him." I say to my self as I watch daddy make breakfast. I want him to let me breathe but he is worried about me. I can always tell when he gets extra nervous.

Daddy lifts my heard so that I am looking at him again since I had put my head in my hands. I smile and talk about some random ass show I watched yesterday. He smiles at me and places my food in front of me. I eat all of it begrudgingly. I wish I could just not eat. I if in could just eat twice a day I would be set.

All of a sudden Jinx stomps in to the kitchen with a screaming
Gabriel.

"I will handle it if you would rather Jinx." Daddy said, Jinx shook his head.

"No, I got this." Jinx said as he grabbed a wooden spoon, and dragged Gabriel back to the living room.

I gulped. Gabriel could be heard through out the house. I guess he pushed Jinx to the edge and then kicked him off. I may be a brat but I am not that stupid.

As the ass whippin' stopped, the screams finally ceased. I have yet to get a spanking from daddy. And I honestly don't want one. That would suck, and I feel like lately something has been pushing me to disobey more and more. Daddy added two more

*Rules added*

7. I have to obey my authorities at all times.

8. I am not allowed to punch or kick Gabriel at any time.

The last one I have broken so many times, I think I might get more than a time out next time.

After lunch daddy tells me that I am going to Mamma Jane's house for a while. I am so excited. We are planning Jackson's birthday, which is happening in a month or so. Can't wait to help with that.

As we are sitting in the car I reach for the radio dial. Flip thorough the channels till I hear an old country song.

Dylan played it for me when I was scarred. Right before he left the house, and my shit parents started beating. I stopped. And I listened. I remember it so well. It was the one day that we acted like real siblings.

**flashback**

"Hey come here." Dylan cried out. He was packing all his stuff. I walked in and plopped on his bed.

"Yes?" He hit play on his computer and it came pouring out.

My little girl met a new friend
Just the other day
On the playground at school
Between the tires and the swings

But she came home with tear-filled eyes
And she said to me, "Daddy, Alyssa lies."

Well I just brushed it off at first
'Cause I didn't know how much my little girl had been hurt
Or the things she had seen
I wasn't ready when I said, "You can tell me."

And she said

Alyssa lies to the classroom
Alyssa lies everyday at school
Alyssa lies to the teachers
As she tries to cover every bruise

My little girl laid her head down that night to go to sleep
As I stepped out the room, I heard her say a prayer so soft and sweet
"God bless my mom and my dad
And my new friend, Alyssa
I know she needs you bad."

Because Alyssa lies to the classroom
Alyssa lies everyday at school
Alyssa lies to the teachers
As she tries to cover every bruise

I had the worst night of sleep in years
As I tried to think of a way to calm her fears
I knew just what it was I had to do
But when we got to school on Monday, I heard the news

My little girl asked me why everybody looked so sad
The lump in my throat grew bigger
With every question that she asked
Until I felt the tears run down my face
And I told her that Alyssa wouldn't be at school today

'Cause she doesn't lie in the classroom
She doesn't lie anymore at school
Alyssa lies with Jesus
Because there's nothin' anyone would do

Tears filled my eyes when my little girl asked me why
Alyssa lies
Daddy, tell me why
Alyssa lies

I cried so hard. And he hugged me.

"You'll tell me if some one hits you right?" I nodded. I would tell him the first time.

**present time**

I guess we all don't keep our promises. As the song ended I wiped away my tears. I miss Dylan, but its not like me to get this emotional about it. Jackson held my hand as we drove on to Momma Jane's house.

I stepped out of the car and waited for him to get out.

**Dylan's pov**

I know she misses me. I can feel it up here. I don't think about much up here. I just... Its heaven. I love her so much. I am glad she remembers the song. She lied.

My baby sister was like Alyssa. I know she was close to suicide. So very close. I am glad Jackson is with her now.

I watch her today, I watch her as does the one thing Jackson is afraid of.

Anabelle is cutting. She held out for so long, but she couldn't stop.

I cry, as I cry my tears turn to rain. I beg Jackson to see!

"Look at her!" I shout, all they hear is thunder. I give up. He won't hear for a while. I watch as she slices her legs open. I cry harder. I just want her happy. Why is she not happy?

I yell at her to stop. But they don't hear me. I no longer walk amongst the living. Soon I stop and look away and forget to loom back. I'll come back to watch some other day.

**author's note**

Sorry, I missed Dylan. He won't be back every much.

With love
~bez