Day one & two

**Scum Bag pov**

I watch my son walk out with another young man. It is the first person I see that walked that close. The child Gabriel is whining about how the restraints are gonna bruise him. I roll my eyes. This kid will die. Well maybe, not sure, about that part, but who knows.

I follow them everywhere for an hour or so. When I see Jackson enter my wife's house, and Jinx left I follow him. He notices, which is good. He decides to do a heat run. I of course follow easily. He pulls into a more deserted place of the city. Perfect.

He steps out and waits for me to do the same. I watch him for a couple of minutes, when he starts to scuff his shoes on the ground, I get out.

His stance gave off a hateful vibe. I laugh and he just scratches his head with his gun.

"You know, that is not a good habit." I state drily. He shrugs and let's the gun hang by his side.

"So, you know my son?" I say. He stares and starts to raise his gun. Stupid child. I shoot first. Of course my gun is just a dart gun. I smirk as he hits the ground.

I load him up and head to the apartment.

**Day two**

**Jackson's pov**

Jinx needs to answer his phone. Like I will shoot you! Answer your god damn phone!

Anabelle says that Gab has been distant since the last time we saw Jinx.

I forget quickly about all that and go deal with some fuckers in the dungeon.

It was like a normal day down there. Screams, tears, knives, blowtorches, and the constant begging for death. Boring!

I have to burry so many bodies, it is starting to concern me. Maybe I should invest in some land.  It would be better than the whole bodies in the sea. I have skill in sinking bodies.
As I finish up there I go back to deal with the other part of the gang.
I deal with all the shit that comes with owning thirty companies or so, well I actually deal with the dark side of it all. I get paid for running product to the wrong side.

Well, that takes the whole day. Then I go home deal with a sassy Anabelle. She is fucking cute!

**From Bez**

Welp this all fine a dandy now. .