No, not again.

** Anabelle's pov**

It happened again. And now I don't want to move.

Jackson's pov**

I am so sorry Anne, so very sorry. I couldn't save him.

So yesterday after we got home and I put Anabelle to bed I went down stairs, to our own clinic.

We can't go around asking to be put back together after every fight. So the gang has hospitals stationed around the city. We employ doctors and nurses. They sing a paper saying that they won't talk about their experiences at work with anyone, and they get paid handsomely for it.

Well we have one stationed at every common house, we use that as our major hospital in the city, but every clinic of ours is able to preform open heart surgery at any moment.

So anyways after the fight with that fucking traitor, some of my men were severely wounded. Dylan was one of them.

He was shoot multiple times in the chest. This is fine, our doctors are actually some of the best. I stalk the universities and find the ones who are struggling with their loans. So they win a job and free schooling, and I get a doctor.  It is a win win. But they ran into a slight complication and it landed Dylan in a coma.

So when I found out I was stunned. I of course was okay, didn't phase me. Till I thought of my Anne. So I walked back upstairs to my room. Cuddle up with her, and slept. It was gonna be a harsh morning. And it was.

I woke up to Anne coloring on my floor. I knew she was gonna be up so I had brought some breakfast bars up for her. She was munching on one absentmindedly.

"Anne." I called softly. She turned around and saw my troubled face. She quickly got on the bed and hugged me. I smiled.

"What is it Jackson." She asked. I sighed and sat her in front of me. I grabbed her hands and informed her of her brothers state. She started to cry and cry. When she called down enough we went downstairs to eat then go see Dylan.

**Anabelle's pov**

Jackson brought me to my brother and I cried. He was lifeless. It was like I had already lost him. It was tough, and I just couldn't take a lot of it in. I didn't want to be alone with him, and now he is practically dead.

When Jackson had to take a phone call I walked over to him, and grabbed his hand. I tried talking but it was just a whisper. He looked so peaceful. But I was hurting. I cried, and cried. I begged him to wake up, to smile,to say something, do anything. The machines answered for me. I..I just couldn't accept it.

The next day came and went.

Two months came and went, and he still hasn't said anything. I miss him.

Jackson asked me if I wanted to let him go. I shook my head no, violently. I never ever wanted to let him go. Never ever.

**Dylan's pov**

I am watching my sister and I can't seem to get to her that I am okay. To let me go. She wasn't ready but I really am ready to go.

**Jackson's pov**

It has been three months since Dylan entered a coma, I think its time.

I reach up and tape Anne on the shoulder. She nodded and wept. I told the doctor to let him go. He nodded, and turned off the machines. When Dylan opened his eyes I was astonished.

**Dylan's pov**

I opens my eyes for the last time. Anabelle cried but I cupped her face and forced her to look at me.

"I love you, don't you ever forget." She smiled and shook her head.

"I won't." With that I closed my eyes and feel asleep, never to wake again.

**Jackson's pov**

I was upset for my baby girl. She cried and cried for days. After we cremated his body and let his ashes go in the forest outside of the city, I took her my mom's house.

She took the crying girl from me and brought her to my old room. She put one of my old hoodies on her. She smuggled into it, and watched some old movies. Me and mom made dinner, and we all went to bed early. Someone had died, so no one felt like speaking or eating much.

**Jane's pov**

Both of my babies are hurting.  I feel so hurt for them.

**Anabelle's pov**

No, not again. I lost another family member. I can't do it. I tape Jackson till he wakes up. He sees my tear, and wraps me in a hug.

"What's up baby girl?" I point to my tummy, and run a finger across it. I don't want to talk, and I am glad Jackson got my message. He sits up, and rubs the sleep from his eyes, and picks me up and goes to the kitchen. He makes me a bottle of warm milk, and I whine at him. I still don't know about all the little stuff. He rubs my tummy, and I take the bottle from him. As I drink he rocks slowly and sings "Skinny Love."

**Jackson's pov**

Oh fuck it. I am a softy. I definitely need to kill someone to prove that I am still a hard core demon.

**Author's note**

Sorry.

With love,
-bez