//R - 2//

Coming to a new studio was actually great for me. I wanted to get away from there for nearly all my life. I hated it, I started dancing when I was twelve and I've tried to prove myself since.

Everyone starting dancing since they were four and I had to work hard to catch up with them.

But it never worked out for me.

I didn't want James to know how behind I am compared to the other dancers so I just nodded and said that I missed my old place.

James leads me to the final stop on our tour which happens to be the front door to the studio.

"Well that's pretty much it!" He says, offering his hand out.

I shake it, "Thank you for giving me that tour,"

James smiles and nods, "No problem, I've got to go on a date with my girlfriend, so I'll catch you later?" He asks

He leaves before he can see my smile falter. I didn't realise he was already taken but that didn't matter to me because dance was more important then relationships. He's a nice guy, I can see why any girl would fall for him.

I shake my head and laugh slightly, I've only been here for a few hours and I was already trying to get someone to like me.

But one thing is settled though, we can be friends and that's alright with me. I wander around the building and sit down at the juice bar located on the ground floor as I wait for my parents to pick me up.

I notice a boy from A-troupe sitting next to me and I start a conversation with him.

"Hey,"

He looks up from a book he was reading, "Hi, sorry I didn't quite catch your name..."

"It's Riley," I answer

He nods, "Well, I'm Eldon. So, are you new to town or just to the studio?"

"To town actually, my parents got a job here so we had to move,"

"It must suck, right? Having to leave all your friends behind to live in another city," Eldon says

I nod even though that was not the case for me. I've had friends but not any close ones that I really miss.

"I've been here all my life, as did James, Michelle and majority of A-troupe. I promise you will love it here,"

There's a long silence before I ask a question, "I heard that James is dating someone?"

Eldon nods and his expression changes into a sad one, "Yeah, he's dating Michelle. She's an amazing dancer, so I can't see why not. I mean, it's not like I'm just admiring her because I admire everyone, you know?" He babbles on

I nod slowly, "Yeah, sure,"

***
A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading so far! I'll try to update everyday 😊