The Announcement

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long to update, but this chapter will be worth it

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long to update, but this chapter will be worth it.. The ring above is the one that Killian gave Emma. There might be more than just the wedding announcement *cough, cough* ;)

Emma's POV

When I woke up this morning, I was laying on Killian's bare chest. We had gotten home late last night, and I was so tired. I don't want to get up, because I know it would ruin the moment. I just laid on his chest playing with his silky hair. I was looking up at him and running my fingers through  his hair as he woke up. 

"Good morning captain" I said to Killian as he opened his eyes and saw me looking up at him.

"Morning, Swan" I heard him reply before he leaned down and kissed me. "I love you" I love it when he tells me that.

"I love you too" I responded as I smiled like an idiot. I scooted up so I was in his face and kissed him. The kiss lasted a long time before I pulled away. "Remember we have to meet my parents and Henry and Regina at 10"

"I remember, but it's only 8 Love.. Trust me we have time" Killian said this with a smirk, that I couldn't help but kiss. He knows it's my weakness.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower before we had to leave. When I walked into the bathroom I looked down at the ring on my finger. It was really happening. I was getting married! and that made me remember something. Killian wasn't going to leave me. I put my hands on my stomach as I thought "He's not going to leave me, or our child." 

When I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the bedroom. I saw Killian dressed in his new, and may I add sexy, leather jacket and skinny jeans that only he can pull off. He was waiting for me to get out. I quickly got dressed and sat on the bed beside him. 

"I have to tell you something" I said smiling like how I do when I'm nervous. 

"What is it Swan?" I blushed.. I always blush when he calls me that.

"Well, I know you'd never leave me and I'm hoping that.." I trailed off. I got lost in his beautiful sea blue eyes. He leaned over and kissed me. 

"Of course I would never leave you, and nothing is going to change that" I smiled. I got up from where I was sitting and got on his lap, facing him so I could see his reaction. I grabbed his hand.

"Killian, what I was trying to say was.... I hope you wouldn't leave us" I said this softly and put is hand on my stomach. 

"Swan.." he paused. oh no. "I can't believe this!" he picked me up and twirled me around and kissed me. "I'm going to be a father!"