Doubt & Reason

Killian's POV

Today is the day of the baby shower. Emma wanted to throw it because she doesn't want anyone to know the gender until they walk in. She's on the phone with her mother, as I am putting up more decorations in the kitchen. I over-heard her talking to her mom.

"No mom, I won't tell you the gender. (pause) Nope, you have to wait till the party. (pause) No you can't! Oh, Killian needs me! Bye mom! (little pause) Love you too."

"I need you Emma!" I yell, while laughing.

"I knew it!" She laughed back. She walked in the kitchen from the living room and sighed. "Are we ready?"

"I don't bloody know. Every time I think we're done, you come in with more decorations!" She laughs.

"I meant.. to have another baby. Not even one, two!" She sighs. "If I can even have two.." She starts to cry and I run up and hug her. I wipe her tears away.

"Love, it isn't you're fault. They'll be just fine.. both of them" I kiss her head and continue to hug her.

"How can we be sure"

"We'll hope" she slightly laughed in disbelief. "hey," I put my hand up to hold her chin so she'd look at me. "I love you, and we'll get threw this together, okay"

"Ok" She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too" we kissed again, until we were interrupted by a 'ewww' from Marina. We both laughed. 

~Emma's POV-1 week from due date~

Killian was putting Marina to sleep. Violet and Henry came downstairs in their pajamas. Violet was crying and Henry was trying to chase after her.

"We'll be okay Violet!" She suddenly turned around, right before she got to the door.

"HOW! How could you even say that?! My dad is going to disown me! I doubt your parents will just be perfectly fine with it. I have to do this! I HAVE NO CHOICE" I guess they didn't realize I was on the couch in the living room, so I bent down more so they wouldn't notice.

"There is always another choice"

"YOU! You did this to me!"

"How do you even know it's real!!"

"FALSE POSITIVE??! Yeah, Henry that totally makes sense!" I heard her slam the front door, and Henry sighed and ran back up to his room. Shit.. False positive? She has to be pregnant. Or she has a...nope! Not thinking about it.. LALALALALA! I shut myself up and slumped up the stairs.

"Emma?"

"What Killian?" I said irritated as I flopped down on the bed and tried to get comfortable.

"What's going on?"

"What's wrong? I AM A HUGE PERSON WHO CAN'T EVEN SLEEP WITHOUT BEING UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS!!!" I said gesturing to my huge stomach.

"Emma.." He sighed and closed the door. I felt him get on the bed and hugged me. "I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him. I whispered to him what I heard and hugged him the whole time. He was just as shocked as I was. 

"Maybe..it's something else?"

"They're engaged.. I doubt it"

"True.. Let's not worry about it now though, okay love" He said and kissed my stomach and went to bed. I couldn't sleep that night, so I stayed up and ended up thinking too hard. I ended up crying my eyes out. Killian woke up as soon as I started crying.  "Love! What's going on?" He sounded extremely concerned.

"I-- I-" I cried more, and he sat up and hugged me. "I'm huge and afraid!"

"Emma?"

"I'M FAT KILLIAN! AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT"

"Emma, you're perfect" 

"Liar" I said as I looked down on my ready-to-pop stomach. I hate this all.

"Emma.. you're not mad about your shape.. You know you look fine.. what's really wrong" Dammit, why must he be able to read me.

"I don't wanna lose them!"

"We've been over this, they'll be fine Love" He said rubbing my stomach

"I know.. I meant Henry and Violet"

"Oh, Love" He said and hugged me.

"Henry's birthday is in 2 months.. right after that it's Violet's birthday. Then they'll go to college, get married, leave us. I just don't wanna lose them"

"Everything will be ok, Love" I laid my head on his  bare chest and cried myself to sleep. "I love you" I heard him whisper as I drifted off.

Okaay.. Long enough :)

Plus idk what else to write >_<

Like it? Love it? Vote! Comment! 

XOXO, Thanks Hooklings :) <3