Drama & Hope

Phone call

-No, Ashley I don't

-Emma please.. I- I need your support here

-It doesn't matter! You can't do that! 

-Then what am I supposed to do?

-Take a deep breath and wait..

-Okay..(deep breathing) Have you found anything yet?

-No, I'll let you know when I do.. okay?

-Okay. Thanks Em

-No problem

End call

"Who was that" I hear Killian say on the opposite side of the bed. I was sitting on my side putting on my boots, and Killian was finding a shirt.

"Ashley... She was thinking of an abortion cause she can't do it without Sean" I sighed.

"She won't really do it, right love?"

"I don't think she will anymore, but we need to find Sean.. and fast"

"We already found him"

"YOU WHAT!" I yelled.. "You found him!"

"Yes love.. After we came home last night, David called. He found Sean. He's under some kind of curse, but he's at the station now."

"What kind of curse?"

"David didn't say.."

"Ok.. let's just go. I need to see him for myself before telling Ashley"

"Wait Emma.." He said and stopped me before walking out of the bedroom.

"Don't worry, Henry and Violet are watching Marina" 

"That's not what I'm worried about." He said rubbing my stomach.

"I'll be fine!" I argued

"Please Emma, it could be dangerous. I can't lose you"

"Driving could be dangerous too. I'm going!"

"Swan" He said as I walked passed him and went downstairs.

"I'm going Killian" I said and he sighed.

"Fine. But if it's dangerous you come home. okay?"

"Okay.." I said and we left.

~At the station~

"Emma!" My dad said and hugged me as soon as he caught a glimpse of me.

"Hey dad" I said and hugged him back. "I want to see him"

"ok." He lead us to a sleeping Sean. "But there isn't much to see"

"Sleeping curse" I said. Killian sighed in relief. "I'll call Ashley"

Killian's POV

Emma left the room to call Ashley. "Why didn't you tell me it was just a bloody sleeping curse?"

"What? why does it matter?"

"I was scared of Emma coming here. I didn't know what kind of damned curse he was under. For all I know he could have been a flying monkey!"

"Like the one Emma was going to marry?" He asked

"Monkey!" I said again, emphasizing the word.

"Chill Killian, I was kidding" he laughed. "How's Emma doing with the pregnancy?"

"She curses about it every night, and seems fine when she wakes up. I don't bloody know"

"She yells at you about it?" He laughed

"Yes. And how it's all my fault" We both laughed. "She did the same when she was pregnant with Marina" Then Emma walked in the room with a crying Ashley.

"What about Marina?' Emma asked. 

"Nothing love" I said and walked over to her and hugged her. 

Ashley kissed Sean and they were all happy and she told him she was pregnant as if he didn't see her growing bump. Emma and I walked around the town for the rest of the night inviting the whole bloody town to a party to announce the sex of our beautiful babies.

Ok... I know it's short... 

I'm having really bad writers block, but I'm on spring break till next Monday. I'll try to update a little more :)

Also, I have a new story called 'Teenage Dream' that you should check out! Please :)
It's CaptainSwan in highschool!! 

Vote and Comment your thoughts :D

XOXO, Thanks Hooklings