BABY

"KILLIAN!!" I scream as loud as I could, feeling a sharp pain in my abdomen. I started to sit up and screamed in pain again.

"Emma! What's going on" I hear Killian say as he's running up the stairs. 

"Oww!" I say holding my stomach as he runs in the room and  runs over to me.

"We're going to the hospital" he says picking me up. "Henry!" He yells, and Henry runs down the stairs behind Killian. "Hurry Henry, we have to go to the hospital"

"Is she okay?" I hear him say in the back seat. Killian didn't answer, but drove to the hospital as fast as he could. I kept screaming. We finally get there and Henry runs in before us and gets Juliette. Killian carries me in and everything goes black.

Killian's POV

I saw them take Emma in the room, but they wouldn't let me back there. Something about how they needed to make sure she was okay first. Either way, I wanted to be in there with her..Now! I called David and Mary Margret.

"Hey Killian, how's Em-" David says as he picks up, but I cut him off.

"You guys need to get down to the hospital now.. They're coming!" I say

" We- We'll be right there!" he said and hung up.

~ 3 hours later ~

"Killian Jones, you can come if you'd like.. But only him for now" A nurse says looking at me, Henry, MaryMargret, David and Ashley. I got up and walked over to the room. I saw Emma still asleep and I walked over to her as she woke up. 

"Hey Love" I say kissing her cheek

"hey" She says and smiles at me

"Where are our daughters?" I ask a nurse that was in there with us.

"Umm.. Daughter...." She says and walks away. What did that woman mean? Me and Emma look at each other confused and Emma started crying. Soon Juliette walked in.

"Emma, Killian," She said walking over to us. "I am so sorry.. one couldn't make it.."

"No.. this can't be happening!" Emma screams and starts crying in my shirt as she's hugging me.

"I am so sorry" Juliette says, even though it wasn't her fault. "Would you like to see your other daughter?" She asks and looks at Emma. I nod and so does Emma. Juliette walks out the door.

"I'm sorry Killian.. This is all my-" I cut her off

"This.. This isn't your fault love.. Now, let's meet our daughter." I said and kissed her as Juliette walked in with the most precious little baby girl. She handed her to Emma and left.

"She's beautiful, just like you" I say to Emma.

"Hi Marina" She says and kisses her head

"Marina? She looks like a Marina" I say and smile

"Marina Hope Jones" She says and smiles.