Big Sister

Emma's POV

~2 weeks later~

I only have 2 more weeks until my babies are born. We are all so excited. I finally got their rooms set up, with some help from Regina and mom. Marina also got to help a bit. (a/n room below) I was the most excited to get these two out of here. I am absolutely huge. We found out Violet did think she was pregnant that night, but it was a (extremely rare) fake positive. Violet and Henry are back together, and just found out that they both got excepted into NYU. The are supposed to leave in 2 months (August). It's June 16th today, only 2 more weeks! I have a dr. appointment today, to check up on them and make sure everything is ready for my little ones.

 appointment today, to check up on them and make sure everything is ready for my little ones

"Killian" I said as I was getting dressed for my appointment.

"Yes, love"

"There are only two weeks left before I'm due," He nods, and I continue. "And can't wait for these two to get out" I laugh. At this point, I'm complaining just to mess with him. He walks over to me and hugs me.

"I love you Emma. But please, stop complaining. You are beautiful, ok" He says and kisses me.

"Am I?" I smirk and he laughs, defeated. "OW!" I scream out in pain. "Killian!"

"Emma? Are you okay?" He says, helping me up. 

"I don't think I'm going to have to wait another 2 weeks" I said, followed by me screaming again. "We need to go to the hospital. NOW!" He helped me into the car and quickly ran back inside to get the bag I had packed for the hospital and to get Marina. All I remember is pulling up into the parking lot of the hospital and pain. Then I blacked out.

Killian's POV -1 hour later-

Emma blacked out about an hour ago. Juliette was getting the bed ready as some nurses got Emma out of the car and brought her in the room. I'm in the waiting room with Marina, Henry and Violet. Any minute now, they'll call me in so I can be there for Emma during the birth. The hospital doors open and Snow and David walk in with smiles on their faces. They are almost immediately followed by Regina & Zelena..

"Killian Jones..Emma's awake, and about to deliver" One of the nurses said. I stood up and walked into the hospital room.

"Killian" Emma sighed, as she tried to catch her breath. I ran up to the bed and held her hand. She started crying from the pain. 

"It's gonna be okay, Emma" I said, trying to keep calm. 

"Okay Emma, you're measuring at a 9...Ready to meet your girls" Juliette said, and smiled. 

"Ready as I'll ever be" She said. I kissed her forehead. 

"1.. 2.. 3.. Push" Juliette said, and Emma squeezed my hand.

Emma's POV ~20 Minutes later~

About 15 minutes ago I gave birth to my two beautiful baby girls. It went perfectly.

"Hi Emma, Killian..How are you guys doing?"

"Just fine Juliette" I said and smiled.

"Do we have names picked out?" She asked

I looked over to Killian and he nodded.

"I'm holding Marie Sierra Jones, and Killian is holding Evelyn Luna Jones" I said and smiled

"Oh Emma. I love it!" She said and smiled. "I'll be right back with some pain killers and your family" She said and left.

Killian and I just couldn't stop smiling. Soon, Juliette walked back in and handed me pills. As soon as she left Henry walked in.

"Hey mom" he said and walked over and hugged me. "Can I hold them?" He asked

"Sure" I smiled and he went to the couch next to Killian. Killian handed him Evalyn. "that's Evalyn Luna" I said.

"She's so pretty.. Hey mom, why Luna?" He asked.

"I've always loved that name..It means moon" I said and smiled as Killian took Marie from my arms and switched Henry. "And that is Marie Sierra"

"I love that name.. Isn't it the one Regina and I suggested?" He asked

"Yup.. It means dark" I smiled. "but she will always have her moon" I said and smiled. Henry and Killian just laughed as the rest of my family walked in. We introduced everyone to the girls. After they left, Granny brought in a sleeping Marina and dinner. 

"Thank you so much Granny" I said, eye-ing our grilled cheese and onion rings. She held the girls while we ate, then left about 15 minutes after. I fell asleep right after she left, Evalyn and Marie in my arms. About an hour later I woke up from a soft cry.

"Marina?" I said.

"Mommy.. are you in that bed?"

"Yes sweetie.. and so are your baby sisters" I heard her get up on the bed. "come lay with me sweetheart." I said and she laid on the other side of me. We both drifted off after that. Surprisingly, the twins slept through the night. We all did. Best day ever.

 Best day ever

Evalyn Luna Jones on left, Marie Sierra Jones on the right

heyyyyyy!

What'd you think?

Thanks so much to Gracie171 (on Watford 😂) for letting me use Marie and Evalyn! Luv ya!

Y'all should go follow her! And read The Accident  and all of her other books :)

ALSO!

SEASON 6 FINALE WAS DA BEST! I LEGIT CRIED SO HARD! CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 7!!

I'm sick, so I'll be *cough* hopefully *cough* updating all stories today :D 

800 READS!!!! OMG YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!

XOXO, thx Hooklings 😘