Marina

Emma's POV

Tomorrow is my little Marina's 4th birthday. She is getting so big, and has the most beautiful blue eyes. She has a mix of mine and Killian's hair, so it's the most perfect shade of brown. Oh, and I almost forgot! She is the biggest daddy's girl and mommy's girl at the same time.. But to be honest, she'd much rather have her daddy. Killian and I have been alternating weeks at the Sheriffs Station so we could spend time with our little one, but last year I fully took over the station and Killian opened his own place at the docs called Marina's. It is so sweet, and Marina even has a 'job' there so she can help her daddy. Geez, 4 years old already! That makes Henry about 17 and has been dating Violet for 4 years. (Go along with it for this FF:). Violet gets along great with Marina, and Marina seems to really like it when her and Henry babysit. I can't believe my babies are growing up so fast! Killian and I got married and it was absolutely perfect!(Wedding is the cover of the book :) I was pulled away from my thoughts as I heard a knock on the door. Ashley was here. Alexandria was 6 now, but her and Marina have become best friends. They were only 2 years apart, and the loved each other already.

"Hey Ashley" I said as I opened the door. We hugged and I heard Marina running down the stairs.

"Marina!"
"Alexandria!"

They ran upstairs, and Ashley and I followed.

We re-did Marina's room when she couldn't sleep in her crib anymore

We re-did Marina's room when she couldn't sleep in her crib anymore. The only thing we kept was her mirror above the dresser. Above her bed she had 6 pictures of her and Alexandria and one of me, Killian, and her in the middle. They were playing with her stuffed dog when we walked in.

"Happy almost birthday Marina!" Ashley said.

"Thank you!" she said and continued playing. Ashley and I headed over to the kitchen and I poured us some coffee.

"Hey, Would you mind watching the girls while I head to the store.. I have to pick up a couple of things, and I haven't been feeling great the last couple of days" I asked Ashley

"Of course I will.. What's wrong?"

"I've just been a bit nauseous and I was throwing up a bit.. but I'm fine, really"

"Emma..are you..?"

"No!" I said quickly " I am not!"

"Are you su-" I cut her off

"I can't be.. Marina is only 4! I can't have another baby!"

"I was just asking..."

"I'll be right back."

"ok.. see you soon!"

"If the girls get hungry, we have left over spaghetti from last night" I said as I grabbed my purse and keys. "Bye Marina! I'll be right back, be good!" I yelled upstairs to Marina

"I will! Bye mommy! I love you"

"Love you too baby"

I walked out to the car and drove to the pharmacy. I grabbed some groceries and a pregnancy test.. I didn't believe Ashley, but I wanted to make sure.

"Emma?" I heard my mom say as I was checking out.. dammit!

"Hey.. Mom!"

She looked behind me. "Emma, are you..? "

"Umm. well. I don't think so.. but I'm a little late and I haven't been feeling great, so I just wanted to make sure.. DON'T tell dad!"

"I- I won't.." She hesitated. "I'm gonna be a grandma again!!" She got excited..

"Shh!" i hushed her and we said our goodbyes and I went home.

DUNN DUN DUNNNN!!! 

What's gonna happen?!?! You'll have to wait and find out :D

Vote and Comment your thoughts :D

Next chapter will be much longer! I promise :D

XOXO! Thanks Hooklings! <3