my imapala

Have you ever cried so much for someone that you just feel drained? that's exactly how i felt. Each time i see his face my world falls apart. why? i still see his beautiful eyes each time i close my eyes, i see his expressions when i told him that we were never gonna get together.

my heart pounds in my chest. i am nervous as legit. i know i am going back home and he is gonna be there. i take a deep breath as i make the last turn, i prayed i wouldn't see his face. i just didnt want to anymore. 

i put on my shades hoping no one  pulls me over to start a conversation i was in the danger zone as i knew according to his schedule he should be leaving for the soccer game. and just like that infront of his street my car breaks down. 

"GOD DAMN IT!!!', i curse.

i get out of the car as i open the hood of my car. i pull my brown straight hair over one shoulder as i look trying to figure out what happened. 

.....

*****Troy's POV*****

"yes, fine... ok i am coming to get you be there in 20mins", i hang up. ahhhh so finally things are beginning to look up, a fresh start, a new attitude and specially a new girlfriend who is probably my hero. she saved me. i dont know where would i even be with out her. I was planing on proposing to her. i am gonna ask her to be my wife, mine forever.  I run down the stairs as i see a black imapala'67 . Damn!

i see a girl standing next to it as she tries to fix it. she is a fair height with a simple white tee and black jeans . she moves away from the hood and tries to start the car. poor girl that is a beautiful car though. she walks in her black platforms and opens the hood of the car once more. i look at her for a while then i decide to help her out, i walk over to her as i get closer and closer she seems more and more familiar. that's when i freeze. how could i have been so blind, its her! she pulls her brown hair over one shoulder stands up straight and begins to call someone. 

Her lips in a deep shade of red. She bites her lip as she tries to concentrate on her phone. that's when i realize that i am in plain view, i turn around and walk away from her. 

Troy you have a girlfriend that you love so much. dont let her affect you. she isn't worth it. wait what ? she isn't worth it? what am i saying...

i ignore the urge to peak over my shoulder. 

i reach Liza's house in about 25 min's even though i drove as fast as i could. 

"hey !!", she greets me with a hug as i hold her in my arms , i take in her scent. i close my eyes as i bury my face into her hair, she smells like strawberries. Sam used to smell like cranberries... i still remember the scent of her perfume when i hugged her for the first time. i tighten my grip around her waist as i remembered how sam would hug me so firmly. Her hug would just say the things she could never say to me. i remember how her eyes sparkled when she smiled. i remember how her hair smelled like coco-butter.  how her smooth silky hair tickled my cheek as i whispered into her ear, "i love you".

"awwwwwwww troy i love you tooo", liza says looking at me and i am whipped outta my daydream. my flashbacks. she grabs my hand and leads me to somewhere. it triggers the memory in my mind. 

********flashback*****

she stands next to me as she nervously takes my arm. she then slides her hand gently down my wrist and tangles our fingers together. her soft finger tips felt like silk, her palms warm even though it was really cold. i look over to her . she smiles but doesn't face me.

********************************

"troy!!", i almost jump at liza's voice .

"what?", i ask smiling.

"we are so late", she states putting on a red shade of lipstick. she looks over at me , i stand there taking in the breath taking view in front of me. Ladies and gentlemen my beautiful girlfriend.

***** Sam's POV******

"alex!", i scream at him.

"what?", he says looking t me annoyed.

"why the hell did you come so late i have been standing here for about an hour now and why weren't you picking up your phone you dooface", i say mad af.

"ohh myy godd here you go again ... why do you act like my mom, you are so obnoxious and i told you not to bring the car. i told you some work was still to be done why the hell did you bring it ?", he says annoyed. i simply roll my eyes at him.

"call your dad  and tell him i am picking you up , gosh you are such and idiot", he says pissed at me. huh stupid cousin. i take out my phone and call my dad. 

"hey dad?"

"yes sam?", he answers.

"alex is here so i'll be there in about couple of mins", i say and hang up.

i hand over my keys to alex and take his car home. my mom called me and told me to pick her and alex's mom from this really fancy restaurant.  i get out of the car as i notice someone all too familiar get out of his car.  my heart falls to the floor. i  cant breathe..... deep breathes . i manage to calm my self a little that's when i notice him helping someone out of the passenger seat. A girl maybe 5'4 in a black short and tee. she kisses him on the lips, that's when my legs give out. tears start to well up in my eyes. i take deep breathes , that's when i catch his eye. his expressions go blank as he let's go of the girl's hand. i run over to the driver's seat and start the car. i back out the car almost hitting a Mustang on my way. i dont even apologize to the guy i just drive off. i take off, out of the city and in to the hills. i drive to the place where we met for the last time before i left for Istanbul. i stand on the exact spot i stood that night staring at the city as it glistened beneath the starry sky. i fall to my knees and start crying. and this is why i didn't want to come back here. i eventually find myself lying on the lush grass surrounded my a bunch of daisies  growing everywhere.i sit up wiping my eyes.

***********flashback******

 i lie on my bed tucked in. as my phone buzzes and i pick it up immediately to see who it is. and voila!  troy.

FROM: MY miracle <3

what was that all about ? i have left like a hundred messages on facebook, i even left a dozen voice messages. call me

xT

TO: MY MIRACLE <3

stop! just stop.. goodbye

x S

**********************flashback over********

yes i am sensitive. i am too sensitive, but i  never cried over anyone before and he makes me cry so much. i sit hugging my knees as i cry alittle more. i know i made mistakes, you shouldn't have done that to me, you shouldn't have punished me. i felt like a character in a tragic play. what the hell am i doing, i am crying so damn much i miss him , and he belongs to someone else. he probably thinks i am not worth it. how many times troy? tears run down my cheek , how many times have i told you not to come and go in these flashbacks, you'll be the death of me. 

one day you'll make my aching heart stop and that will be the end of me

my phone starts to ring. i answer it.. and just like that i am greeted with a screaming voice. Alex the dooface ladies and gentlemen.

"where the hell are you ? how dare you take my Tesla to god knows where , come back and drive careful i dont want even a single scratch on my baby!", he screams at me .

"i am sorry alex  i will be right there", i manage

"hey ? are you ok? what's wrong? are you crying?" he asks with a genuine concern in his voice.

"me ? cry? pffffttttt hell no dooodoooofaceeeee", i say being annoying.

"umm ok good, hey dont call me that, just come back" and he finally hangs up. i sit there still hugging my knees as the breeze plays with my hair. i just si there staring at the sunset. i finally managed to peel myself off the grass. i sit in the car and refresh my makeup before heading for the city once again.

************************************************